Julie Gerberding, the head of the CDC, went on CNN's House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta to discuss the Hannah Poling case and admitted that vaccines trigger autism in a subset of the population
Haha, just wait. The next talking point is going to be:
"Alright, so the vaccines cause autism, but that's better than getting sick and dying.
After that it'll be: "Yes, the government carried out 9/11, but did we have to wait with destroying Al Qaeda until they released a suitcase nuke?"
Autism cases with mitochondrial causes, About 20% or so of all autism cases, are now admitted to be linked to vaccines, so at this point it's just debating the remaining 80%. You're a conspiracy theorist not because you say autism is caused by vaccines, you're a conspiracy theorist at this point for saying more autism cases are caused by vaccines than the government will admit.