All Seeing Eye of Lucifer Is a Hoax

Author Topic: All Seeing Eye of Lucifer Is a Hoax  (Read 4413 times)

Offline kenos

All Seeing Eye of Lucifer Is a Hoax
« on: October 12, 2007, 08:52:18 am »
The All Seeing Eye of Lucifer Is a Hoax

We honor God by realizing the Angelic Kingdom.  Angels are not anchored in the physical world and so are not evil as evil was created by man in the physical world.  To be a part of the physical world is to incarnate and experience animal bodies in human form.  To be human and subject to evil is to receive the wages of sin which are death.  Had Lucifer incarnated he would have died.  Evil survives because we feed it as the false god but, contrary to many horror films, flesh turns to dust.

The word Lucifer in Hebrew means morning star or Venus.  Venus is the morning star because it orbits between the earth and sun and so never gets very high on the meridian.  The light from Venus is very special because luminaries within the Angelic Kingdom project light from Venus in order to assist the earth.  This has been going on for countless centuries and is well known to mystics.  Sometimes we must seek to understand the Angelic Kingdom for many years before forging this truth in our own hearts.  This is not the issue so much as it was most probably known by Isaiah in the eighth century BC when he wrote: “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” (King James Version)

As is so often done with translations involving the mysteries, the translator probably did not have knowledge of the purpose or importance of Venus yet we can correctly interpret the intent.  Given that this energized love is taken into the heart through the breath, we allow either of two options.  We can cast the energy down to the lower centers for pleasure and gratification or we can return it to God in acts of goodness and love of life.  If we choose to cast it down we draw closer to death in the downward spiral and are cast to the ground inevitably as dust.  When presidents, congressmen and senators adopt these practices it brings down nations.

Johann Adam Weishaupt neither liked nor understood the free masons in Germany.  In May of 1776 he began his own secret society devoted to forming the New World Order which later became the Illuminati (see Wikipedia/Johann Adam Weishaupt). What is important is that he took with him the All Seeing Eye.  It’s doubtful he understood this symbol; nor did the Rothschilds who later adopted the organization and its goals.

The masons were forced to adopt a purely physical (external) philosophy during medieval times due to a rash of superstition and ignorance and mystical attributes to their symbolism was lost.  It is therefore probable that in 1776 they had forgotten the true significance of the symbols they continue to use.

The first and foremost task of a mason is to build the temple of the living God.  What good are external temples when our own connection to the Creator is flawed?  Our bodies are the temple of the living God; and so Masonic symbolism, as handed down from the ancients, must point to attributes of God’s light and love building the human form.

The All Seeing Eye is possibly the most important symbol.  It symbolizes the pineal body.  This sounds pedestrian until one bows their head to open it and then goes there in consciousness.  This action warms the spot through the swelling of blood.  (Blood is the vehicle of consciousness.)  Focus on the light of God and the light will come.  “If thine eye be single thy whole body shall be full of light” (Matthew 6:22).  Make the magnetic connection through the corpus callosum to the pituitary gland and you’ve performed the sacred marriage.  You can now understand perhaps the greatest mystery of the great pyramid initially built not as a temple dedicated to death but one dedicated to life.

Another example of the symbol is Moses and the burning bush.  He was given the name of God as “I AM THAT I AM.” (King James Version)  The first I AM is us in our physical form, THAT is the connection (burning bush or pineal body); and the second I AM is our perfect selves in Heaven.  Moses would have connected through the burning bush and when he asked who to tell Pharaoh sent him, he was told to say I AM sent you.  This would be the perfect part we connect with in heaven. The small gland resembles a pine cone which explains its name, but its dense neural pathways look much like a bush.  Once the bush is ignited through realization of the light it becomes the burning bush.  Another example is King Arthur’s pulling of the sword from the stone.  The stone is the same as the philosopher’s stone (pineal body) and the sword represents the fire element.  A king, inclusive of each one of us, must draw the light through (or from) the pineal gland in order to build the mind of God and so rule in the physical world.

The myth of Lucifer evolved during the Middle Ages when superstition ran rampant and the mysteries were essentially banned.  You could be burned at the stake for so much as talking about mysticism.  Lucifer is not a fallen angel.  This myth began during very early times because Venus only appears in the early morning and sometimes in the evening.  So it was assumed she, as a female goddess, spent most of her time in the underworld and because Venus gave love she must be a harlot.  This was transferred to Lucifer as a fallen angel in the literal translation of Isaiah.  Lucifer, as Venus, cannot have fallen and goddesses only fall in human (evil) interpretation as they too are of The Angelic Kingdom.

Offline the3are1

Re: All Seeing Eye of Lucifer Is a Hoax
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 10:57:56 am »
I do not have the time to point out every flaw in this post so I will just tackle one fallacy for now. Before that, let me just state that I do not understand why people love to pluck one verse out of an entire context of verses and put their own spin on it. You quoted Isaiah 14:12 and followed with the statement "As is so often done with translations involving the mysteries, the translator probably did not have knowledge of the purpose or importance of Venus yet we can correctly interpret the intent." This statement is absolutely false. Here is the rest of the context in regards to Lucifer as written in Isaiah chapter 14. (KJV)

11Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.
 12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
 14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
 15Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
 16They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Verse 16 was placed in bold for emphasis. I see no reason to believe that Isaiah was missing knowledge of some great mystery. I think the entire context takes no interpretation. As a matter of fact, Isaiah could have not been more clear or concise. Isaiah even goes so far as to call Lucifer a man (we also read of this incarnate in the Bible.) I have very serious doubts that you have ever read the Bible in its entirety and would suggest doing so before posting this type of nonsense.

Offline tehowe

• Splitters, splitters!
    • Aleatoric
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 11:12:30 am »
My head is spinning. The tendency is to get a little opaque with the language, but this stuff is interesting. Ultimately distracting I think, but interesting.

Yes, early civilizations worshipped the seasons, the earth, the 'goddess' in other words. Yes, these religions (Celts, Cathars, and countless others) were brutally and bloodily suppressed when 'sky god' religions became ascendant. And, yes, symbolism is important to human psychology as the creative mind (and the unconscious) reaches out to try and understand the world.

But we know also that religions were basically (at least, in my opinion and others - I appreciate that many on this forum will disagree) an early take on understanding the Universe, at giving it meaning. In other words, religion is the precursor of philosophy and psychology, rolled into one. Psychology, particularly the Jungian school, has done a pretty good job of cracking the code of symbolism and so now we have some understanding of the unconscious mind. Philosophy, at least those few rationally constituted philosophies, provide you with a user's guide to the use and operation of your Reason and so we have an understanding of the conscious mind and a rational grasp of the Universe.

Why, then, should we get tied into knots worrying about esoterica? Pineal glands and chakras and all those symbolic models. Okay, to understand the mind of our 'enemies'. I get that. But let's not adopt their mindset as our own. This stuff is based on the same kind of thinking as the astrology column in your local newspaper, and just as useless in the real world. Just sayin'.

Mythology - The Key to Hacking Counterfeit Culture
http://tehowe.blogspot.com/2007/10/tearing-veil-mass-media-misdirection.html
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand

Offline Patrick Henry

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 03:01:39 pm »
Quit using Wikipedia as a source.
"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?...I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
--Patrick Henry

Offline tehowe

• Splitters, splitters!
    • Aleatoric
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2007, 03:49:59 pm »
Something tells me Wikipedia is probably ok as a source for information on Hansel and Gretel, Water, Bullfighting, the Samson story, etc. And if you want to learn about Linux, it's a great primary source. ;D I think the Wiki disinfo crowd is probably too interested in stuff about political campaigns and 9/11 truth to be bothered with editing stuff that verges on common knowledge. So it suits my purposes.
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." - Ayn Rand