Understanding H5N1+H1N1 exposes eugenics plans of enemy CDC/WHO terrorists

Author Topic: Understanding H5N1+H1N1 exposes eugenics plans of enemy CDC/WHO terrorists  (Read 622125 times)

deconstructmyhouse

Biotechnology Company Provided Advance Warning of Mexican H1N1 "Swine Flu" Virus Outbreak

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/04/prweb2360154.htm

Replikins, Ltd. published a FluForecast® warning in April 7th, 2008, a year before the recent Mexico and California H1N1 cases. The company was able to state the likelihood of H1N1 outbreaks based on its patented Replikin Count™ genomics technology, which examines specific regions in virus genes which have been linked with past epidemics. The April 2008 announcement, attached below as published on the Web, stated that in H1N1 the company had then detected the highest concentrations of these specific regions ever seen, except for those from the 1918 pandemic which killed millions of people. Today, the company is actively pursuing licensing partnerships to apply its groundbreaking technology not only to early warning systems, but also to the development of synthetic vaccines to prevent or slow future epidemics. A synthetic H1N1 Replikins Vaccine is available for testing, and related products are described below and on the company's website.

(PRWEB) April 25, 2009 -- Replikins, Ltd. published a FluForecast® warning in April 7th, 2008, a year before the recent Mexico and California H1N1 cases. The company was able to state the likelihood of H1N1 outbreaks based on its patented Replikin Count™ genomics technology, which examines specific regions in virus genes which have been linked with past epidemics.

The April 2008 announcement, attached below as published on the Web, stated that in H1N1 the company had then detected the highest concentrations of these specific regions ever seen, except for those from the 1918 pandemic which killed millions of people. Today, the company is actively pursuing licensing partnerships to apply its groundbreaking technology not only to early warning systems, but also to the development of synthetic vaccines to prevent or slow future epidemics.

Replikins, Ltd. published a FluForecast® warning on April 7th, 2008, a year before the recent Mexico and California H1N1 cases. The company was able to state the likelihood of H1N1 outbreaks based on its patented Replikin Count™ genomics technology, which examines specific regions in virus genes which have been linked with past epidemics.

A synthetic H1N1 Replikins Vaccine is available for testing. A similar synthetic Replikin Vaccine has been shown to successfully block the entry of H5N1 virus into, replication in, and excretion from chickens. Another synthetic Replikin Vaccine has been shown to protect 91% of shrimp from the lethal Taura Syndrome Virus. The company is able to produce these vaccines in as little as 7 days, rather than the many months needed for traditional vaccines, because they are synthesized at the peptide level.

The following is the text of the April 2008 release in which Replikins was able to pinpoint the high risk of H1N1 outbreaks:

"H1N1 Influenza Virus with Highest Replikin Count™ Since the 1918 Pandemic Identified in the U.S. and Austria

Boston, MA (PRWeb) April 7, 2008 -- Replikins, Ltd. has found that the Replikin Count™ of the H1N1 strain of influenza virus has recently increased to 7.6 (plus/minus 1.4), its highest level since the 1918 H1N1 pandemic (p value less than 0.001). A rising Replikin Count of a particular influenza strain, indicating rapid replication of the virus, is an early warning which has been followed consistently by an outbreak of the specific strain. The current increase appears to be specific to H1N1; there was a concurrent 80% decline in the Replikin Count of H3N2, for instance.

The current H1N1 appears to be rapidly replicating simultaneously in the U.S. and Austria. It may succeed H5N1 as the leading candidate for the next expected overdue pandemic. However, the same virus replikin structures detected by FluForecast® software in all three previous pandemics, namely 1918 H1N1, 1957 H2N2, and 1968 H3N2, as well as in H5N1, have not yet been detected in the currently evolving H1N1.

There is evidence that many factors, including virus structure, host receptivity, and the environment, together with infectivity and rapid replication, need to converge for a pandemic to occur. For H5N1, the high human mortality rate, which peaked at over 80% in 2006-07 in Indonesia, as well as current low infectivity, both appear to limit H5N1's ability to produce a pandemic. Furthermore, the H5N1 rapid replication cycle which began in 1996 now appears to be over. The H5N1 virus produced less than 300 World Health Organization confirmed deaths over the past 10 years.

On the other hand, H1N1, with an estimated human mortality rate of only 2.5 to 10%, but with much higher infectivity, produced an estimated 50 million deaths in the 1918 pandemic. A number of countermeasures exist today which did not exist in 1918, however. Among these is Replikins' ability to manufacture synthetic vaccines based on current sequences, with a seven day production turnaround. (end of 4/2008 release)

In the April 2008 announcement above, as published on the Web, Replikins stated that it had detected the highest levels of its specific genome regions ever seen in any virus samples, except for those from the 1918 pandemic which killed tens of millions of people. Today, the company is actively pursuing licensing partnerships to apply its groundbreaking technology not only to early warning systems, but also to the development of synthetic vaccines to prevent or slow future epidemics.

The original release can be found at http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/103052.php and http://www.bio-medicine.org/biology-technology-1/H1N1-Influenza-Virus-With-Highest-Replikin-Count-28TM-29-Since-the-1918-Pandemic-Identified-in-the-U-S--and-Austria-4432-1/, among other sites.

# # #

Offline Aerioch

Children of Men

Outbreak

Babylon A.D.

Blindness

Sane, 28 Days Later didn't make you list?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28_Days_Later
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Biotechnology Company Provided Advance Warning of Mexican H1N1 "Swine Flu" Virus Outbreak

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/04/prweb2360154.htm

wha-wha-what?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/28_Days_Later

sorry, just went with the first stuiff off the top of my head, there are so many it is crazy.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

aviana

Re: Swine Flu News Updates True Homeland Security News [FALSE FLAG, DUH!]
« Reply #644 on: April 26, 2009, 12:26:22 AM »
LA TIMES: No vaccine for humans at this time
I am glad you highlighted that as there has been a lot of talk of vaccine programs being implemented, which is impossible as there is not yet a vaccine.  It can take weeks or months to engineer the vaccine.  What IS happening is the administration of anti-virals such as Tamiflu.  While following H5N1, one of the scariest things of waiting for that pandemic to occur was knowing that there could not be an effective vaccine until the virus has reassorted into a strain that allowed sustainable H2H spread - THEN they would be able to take samples and work on the vaccine, which would still take months.  In the meantime, the virus has spread like wildfire.

aviana

Or, I Am Legend?

deconstructmyhouse

It's like a horrible vaccine party happening...
this one hosted by Bill and Melinda Gates and spreading to Gambia

from Reuters

Rwanda launches vaccine programme to reduce child deaths
23 Apr 2009 11:22:00 GMT
Written by: Katie Nguyen

Rwanda plans to immunise some 395,000 infants under the age of one for pneumococcal disease by the end of 2009, under a new vaccine programme announced on Thursday by the private-public GAVI Alliance.

The disease, which can cause a range of infections from relatively mild ear infection to potentially life-threatening illnesses such as pneumonia, meningitis and sepsis, kills up to 1 million children under the age of 5 every year.

Pneumococcal disease is said to be the world's leading vaccine-preventable killer - responsible for the deaths of 1.6 million people a year, with nine in 10 cases occurring in developing countries.

Thirty-six high- and middle-income countries already provide routine childhood immunisation against the disease, but Rwanda's initiative is the first national programme to be launched in a low-income country.

Experts hope the three-dose vaccine will prevent the deaths of between 5,000 and 6,000 people a year in Rwanda, helping the central African country's efforts to meet a Millennium Development Goal of reducing child mortality by two-thirds by 2015.

Immunised children should also be safe from serious illnesses such as pneumococcal meningitis which can cause disability.

"It will give us one more weapon in the arsenal we have to protect our children," said Rwandan Health Minister Richard Sezibera, who will lead a group of doctors and nurses in administering the first doses in a rural clinic east of the capital Kigali on Saturday.

"We are committed to saving the lives and improving the health of our most precious national resource - our children. With the introduction of this vaccine, our goal of significantly reducing child death in Rwanda will now be within reach."

GAVI, whose partners include governments, drugmakers, the World Health Organisation, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, plans to launch a similar immunisation programme in Gambia later this year.

U.S. pharmaceuticals company Wyeth said it was donating 3 million pneumococcal vaccines to the immunisation programmes in Rwanda and Gambia. Officials gave no figure for the total cost of the donation.

Reuters AlertNet is not responsible for the content of external websites.

Offline Aerioch

Or, I Am Legend?

That movie rocked, minus the part where his own dog turns on him.  :'(

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Re: Swine Flu News Updates True Homeland Security News [FALSE FLAG, DUH!]
« Reply #648 on: April 26, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »
Catholic, during my time in Law Enforcement 24 Hour notice essentially meant to have at least a minimum of two uniforms and supplies for several days in my cruiser. It usually meant we were to be detached, and not availoable to go home, and that emergency plans should already be in place for family memebrs as we might be away for extended periods. Hope this clarifies for you.

I have a good friend who lives in Kansas.  She told me the state is on 24hr notice.  I don't know what that means but it doesn't sound pretty.

anyways for anyone who isn't well educated on this sort of situation, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the book "FOWL! Bird Flu: it's not what you think" by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.

buy now

Dioxins and other environmental chemicals are contributing to the toxic load in chickens,migratory birds,and humans, leading to massive death when combined with "bird flu" and other influenza viruses.

However, this is far more than a book about the environment…

FOWL! examines the specter of mandatory vaccination and exposes how pharmaceutical companies, chemical companies, and agribusinesses are not separate industries but function more as "sister enterprises," working together for mutual benefit, profit, and power.

Dr.Tenpenny is a regular guest on national radio and TV, and at medical conventions. She has published numerous articles for national magazines and medical internet sites, and is the author of books, DVDs and educational products, as well.

FOWL!
Bird Flu: It's Not What You Think
By Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny

Unflinching, thoroughly researched, and bound to be controversial, FOWL! will change forever perceptions of environmental policy, the pharmaceutical industry and the government's role in the dissemination of public health information.

Through Scientific documentation, FOWL! exposes how…

Health officials are deliberately inflating bird flu morbidity statistics to frighten the public.
      The pharmaceutical industry is using the bird flu to revive the vaccine business, and why the vaccine currently under development will not only be extremely toxic, but will almost certainly be the wrong one.
      Agribusiness has plans for the global elimination of independent farmers, forcing them into economic servitude and replacing their stock with genetically modified chickens.
      Government agencies are embracing elaborate "risk communication" plans to ensure the cooperation of citizens potentially faced with quarantines and mandatory vaccinations.
      Vietnam era "Agent Orange" coupled with irresponsible environmental policies has compromised the eco-system in Southeast Asia, China and the rest of the world is linked to the global avian flu outbreaks

Fowl!: Bird Flu; It's Not What You Think. By Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. 300 pgs., Soft Cover, $24.95 plus $6.00 for S/H.  For each additional book add $1.50 for S/H

To order by phone call: 1-800-955-0116

To order by mail, send check or money order to:
Walter Publishing
P.O. Box 370

http://www.newswithviews.com/HNB/Hot_New_Books28.htm
Merlin, OR. 97532

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline UKStewart82

• Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.
    • PrisonPlanetPatriot on Blip.tv
Who in the world could stand to watch a movie about outbreaks, I'm nervous enough. ???
Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/

Offline Georgiacopguy

OutBreak had Dustin Hoffman

Then there is Andromeda Strain

And of course Stephen King's The Stand

All three are fantastic movies.

What are the best pandemic movies?  I remember one with Dustin Hoffman and a quarantined town.  Any others?

The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
It's like a horrible vaccine party happening...
this one hosted by Bill and Melinda Gates and spreading to Gambia

from Reuters

Rwanda launches vaccine programme to reduce child deaths
23 Apr 2009 11:22:00 GMT
Written by: Katie Nguyen

Rwanda plans to immunise some 395,000 infants under the age of one for pneumococcal disease by the end of 2009, under a new vaccine programme announced on Thursday by the private-public GAVI Alliance.

The disease, which can cause a range of infections from relatively mild ear infection to potentially life-threatening illnesses such as pneumonia, meningitis and sepsis, kills up to 1 million children under the age of 5 every year.

Pneumococcal disease is said to be the world's leading vaccine-preventable killer - responsible for the deaths of 1.6 million people a year, with nine in 10 cases occurring in developing countries.

Thirty-six high- and middle-income countries already provide routine childhood immunisation against the disease, but Rwanda's initiative is the first national programme to be launched in a low-income country.

Experts hope the three-dose vaccine will prevent the deaths of between 5,000 and 6,000 people a year in Rwanda, helping the central African country's efforts to meet a Millennium Development Goal of reducing child mortality by two-thirds by 2015.

Immunised children should also be safe from serious illnesses such as pneumococcal meningitis which can cause disability.

"It will give us one more weapon in the arsenal we have to protect our children," said Rwandan Health Minister Richard Sezibera, who will lead a group of doctors and nurses in administering the first doses in a rural clinic east of the capital Kigali on Saturday.

"We are committed to saving the lives and improving the health of our most precious national resource - our children. With the introduction of this vaccine, our goal of significantly reducing child death in Rwanda will now be within reach."

GAVI, whose partners include governments, drugmakers, the World Health Organisation, the World Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, plans to launch a similar immunisation programme in Gambia later this year.

U.S. pharmaceuticals company Wyeth said it was donating 3 million pneumococcal vaccines to the immunisation programmes in Rwanda and Gambia. Officials gave no figure for the total cost of the donation.

Reuters AlertNet is not responsible for the content of external websites.

Bill Gates Loves Us:

Flying syringe' mosquitos

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4hpnz5eOMpxfld81tEZYsC23teg

WASHINGTON (AFP) — The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation awarded 100,000 dollars each on Wednesday to scientists in 22 countries including funding for a Japanese proposal to turn mosquitos into "flying syringes" delivering vaccines.

The charitable foundation created by the founder of software giant Microsoft said in a statement that the grants were designed to "explore bold and largely unproven ways to improve global health."

The grants were awarded for research into preventing or curing infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis and limiting the emergence of drug resistance.

They are the first round of funding for the Gates Foundation's "Grand Challenges Explorations," a five-year 100-million-dollar initiative to "promote innovative ideas in global health."

The funding was directed to projects that "fall outside current scientific paradigms and could lead to significant advances if successful," the Gates Foundation statement said.

"We were hoping this program would level the playing field so anyone with a transformational idea could more quickly assess its potential for the benefit of global health," said Tachi Yamada, president of global health at the Gates Foundation.

The Gates Foundation said 104 grants were awarded from nearly 4,000 proposals. The recipients included universities, nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and six private companies.

"It was so hard for reviewers to champion just one great idea that we selected almost twice as many projects for funding as we had initially planned," Yamada said.

Among the proposals receiving funding was one from Hiroyuki Matsuoka at Jichi Medical University in Japan.

"(Matsuoka) thinks it may be possible to turn mosquitoes that normally transmit disease into 'flying syringes,' so that when they bite humans they deliver vaccines," the Gates Foundation said.

It said Pattamaporn Kittayapong at Mahidol University in Thailand received a grant to "explore new approaches for controlling dengue fever by studying bacteria with natural abilities to limit the disease."

Founded in 1994, the Seattle, Washington-based Gates Foundation is the largest private philanthropical organization in the world.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
Who in the world could stand to watch a movie about outbreaks, I'm nervous enough. ???

Don't be nervous, I don't believe this is the "big one".  Here's a more likely scenario:

This flu breaks out now and a vaccine is magically whipped up ... people take the vaccine and it actually helps ... or at least it doesn't hurt.

This gives the compartmentalized members of the infrastructure a chance to practice and confidence that they are part of a team that is actually helping. It also gives the public confidence that it is possible to immediately produce a vaccine and that the vaccine is a good thing.

THEN ...

After this confidence is instilled, the REAL OUTBREAK is launched later on ... say an August/Sept time frame. Now everyone knows the drill and obediently lines up to distribute and take the vaccine .. only THIS time the vaccine is contaminated with a deadly pathogen. The body count from the vaccine is masked by death from the flu itself so that no one suspects they are being killed by the vaccine.

"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Perry asks CDC for antiviral medication
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXbM7E1W-os

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
**More vaccine Info**

Read some of the quotes in bold such as "“We don’t think we can contain the spread of this virus"

Swine Flu Emergency Caused By New Version of Familiar Disease

By John Lauerman and Jason Gale

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=avEHg48g1qUg&refer=home

April 26 (Bloomberg) -- International health officials are wrestling with how to respond to a swine flu from Mexico that’s infecting people, causing a range of illnesses, and even death.

The World Health Organization called the outbreak a “public health emergency of international concern” yesterday, and as many as 81 deaths in Mexico were linked to the virus, normally transmitted among pigs. Eleven cases in California, Kansas and Texas, all of them mild, have been connected as well, and at least eight students in New York are being tested for whether they match the Mexico strain, health officials said.

Fears of a lethal pandemic lie in the nature of flu germs, which mutate readily and can become virulent by exchanging genes with related influenza viruses. While the H5N1 bird virus that spread across Asia in the last few years, killing millions of fowl and several hundred people, never gained genes to spread easily among humans, the Mexican swine flu already has, said Malik Peiris, a microbiologist from the University of Hong Kong.

“The concern is that this virus has the ability to transmit from humans to humans, because a number of the cases who got infection have had no direct exposure to swine,” said Peiris, who has studied the SARS and bird flu viruses. “That is certainly a cause for concern.”

Health officials said they are trying to determine how the virus gained its ability to infect and spread among humans.

More than a thousand cases are believed to have been caused by the virus in Mexico, where President Felipe Calderon yesterday declared an emergency. Mexico has closed schools and suspended public events to avoid large crowds where the virus might spread. The emergency decree also gives Calderon the power to quarantine people.

Seeking More Evidence

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, an Atlanta-based agency, is leading the search for more cases than the 11 it has confirmed as of yesterday.

The outbreak in Mexico and the U.S. warrants an urgent assessment of its potential to spark the first influenza pandemic in 41 years, the World Health Organization said yesterday. The Geneva-based organization, a United Nations agency, held an emergency meeting and found that more evidence is needed to determine whether the level of pandemic alert should be increased, it said.

The WHO’s pandemic threat level, a six-stage measure, is currently at 3. Evidence of increased human-to-human spread of a new virus would move it to level 4, according to the WHO Web site.

Oldest, Youngest Most Vulnerable

Health officials in the U.S. are asking both doctors and patients to be on the lookout for suspicious cases of flu. The lung virus normally causes symptoms such as coughing and sneezing, and can also bring on muscle and joint aches, headaches, and even diarrhea and vomiting, according to the CDC.

Flu can be fatal, particularly in the very young and the very old, according the CDC Web site. The agency estimates the germ is linked to more than 30,000 thousand U.S. deaths annually, mainly in elderly people and babies with immune systems too weak to fight it off.

In most cases, adults can resist flu viruses that are identical or very similar to those they’ve been exposed to before. “New” viruses that the human immune system hasn’t seen earlier are the most dangerous, because they can overwhelm the body’s defenses, Peiris at the University of Hong Kong said.

Flu germs are classified by two proteins, one known by the letter H, for hemagglutinin, and the other N, for neuraminidase. The Mexican swine flu is an H1N1 flu, the same subtype that caused the pandemic of 1918. Many less-dangerous descendants of that virus are H1N1 viruses that are still circulating today, scientists said.

Some Protection in Vaccine

The dominant form of flu circulating in the U.S. in the most recent flu season was an H1N1, said Frederick Hayden, a researcher in the WHO’s influenza program. That suggests that people who got this year’s flu vaccine, which gave protection against the H1N1 virus, might also have some protection against the swine flu, he said.

“We need to take the [blood] of individuals who got last season’s vaccine and see whether there’s any evidence of cross- reactivity for this new strain,” he said in a telephone interview. “We need to do the same thing with patients who have had recent infection with the human H1N1 strain.”

The CDC is conducting studies now that might show whether seasonal vaccination might protect people against swine flu. It’s also possible that people who were vaccinated in the 1976 swine flu outbreak, which many flu experts believed was the beginning of a pandemic at the time, are protected, he said.

Swine Flu Vaccine

Vaccine makers are taking the initial steps toward making shots against swine flu. Baxter International Inc., a maker of both seasonal and pandemic vaccines, has requested samples of the swine virus for laboratory testing, said Christopher Bona, a spokesman for Deerfield, Illinois-based Baxter. GlaxoSmithKline Plc, based in London, has had conversations with WHO’s flu division that’s responsible for distributing flu virus samples to drugmakers, said Deborah Alspach, a spokeswoman.

Other companies that make flu vaccine include Novartis AG, of Basel, Switzerland, and Sanofi-Aventis SA, of Paris.

Roche Holding AG, of Basel, has an ample supply of Tamiflu, which can reduce the symptoms of swine flu. Roche has donated a “Rapid Response Stockpile” of 5 million treatment courses to the WHO that’s on 24-hour stand-by to be sent around the world, said Terence Hurley, a spokesman for the company. No request has been made to deploy the stockpile, he said in an email.

Virus Evades First Defenses

Glaxo also has ample supplies of its inhaled Relenza antiviral, which also appears to be effective against the swine flu in CDC tests, Alspach said.

The virus has already evaded the first line of defense that health officials had hoped to use against a pandemic. International flu experts preparing for a pandemic had planned to contain the initial outbreak of a new, lethal strain of flu. The swine flu virus has already spread so far in Mexico and the U.S. that the containment strategy is out of the question, said Anne Schuchat, interim deputy director for science and public health programs at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Atlanta-based U.S. agency.

“We don’t think we can contain the spread of this virus,” she said yesterday in a conference call with reporters.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akld students show Swine Flu symptoms
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/akld-students-show-swine-flu-symptoms-2675117
Published: 4:24PM Sunday April 26, 2009
Source: ONE News/ Auckland Regional Public Health Service

Twenty-two students from Auckland's Rangitoto College, may have been infected with the Swine Flu, which the World Health Organisation warn could start a global epidemic.  The students, believed to be senior students, arrived back to New Zealand via Los Angeles on Saturday, after a language trip to Mexico. Up to six have been showing flu like symptoms, but the test results won't be confirmed until Monday. They are being quarantined at their homes. Three teachers also accompanied the students on the three week trip. The Ministry of Health issued an alert following an outbreak of swine flu in Mexico and the US. More than 80 people in Mexico are believed to have died and over 1300 are sick as a result of catching swine flu which has led to the closure of schools in Mexico City. Public health authorities are warning people who have returned to New Zealand from the United States and Mexico to check with their doctors if they have symptoms of respiratory illness.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Bob Brown attacks Rudd Government reaction to flu outbreak
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25388357-5013404,00.html
April 26, 2009
Article from:  Agence France-Presse

THE Federal Government has been too slow in responding to the swine-flu outbreak in Mexico and the United States, which has the potential to spiral into a pandemic, the Greens say. A new flu feared to have killed up to 81 people in Mexico has “pandemic potential”, the World Health Organisation (WHO) warned on Sunday, as concerns grow of the virus spreading in the US and worldwide. The Australian health department warned today travellers recently returned from Mexico to see a doctor if they have flu-like symptoms. Australian Greens leader Bob Brown says the government knew of the threat yesterday but only issued a health alert on today. “It should have been on the front foot on this yesterday,” Brown said. “I don't know how much earlier they knew about it but they certainly did know yesterday. “Every day in dealing with a pandemic is absolutely crucial.” Airports were not officially on alert but were aware of the situation, a spokeswoman for the health department said. Senator Brown said the airports should be on alert for people coming into Australia from the Americas. “The public needs to be assured that there is a very high alert at all ports for people coming into Australia, particularly from the Americas,” he said. More than 1,300 people in Mexico, Texas, California, Kansas and New York are infected and it's feared a flight attendant may have taken the flu to Britain.

A British Airways cabin crew staff member is being treated in a London hospital with “flu-like symptoms” after arriving on a flight from Mexico City, British health officials say. Senator Brown said it was inevitable swine flu would hit Australia. “The only way of not having that would be to close Australia to flights,” he said. “We should also be looking to see how we can help neighbouring countries if it does become a pandemic.” Hong Kong was considering putting travellers through heat sensors to check for raised temperatures, Senator Brown said.  Australia had stockpiles of two drugs _ oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) _ which may be sensitive to swine flu, he said.

Anti_Illuminati

Re: NORTHERN COMMAND is monitoring the Swine Flu outbreak-WTF
« Reply #657 on: April 26, 2009, 12:40:17 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-sci-mexico-swine-flu25-2009apr25,0,4930217.story?track=rss

Mexico scrambles to contain swine flu outbreak

Flu virus kills up to 60, many in Mexico City, prompting closure of schools. Eight cases in the U.S. have recovered. U.S. officials say the virus is easily passed, but doesn't seem especially virulent
By Tracy Wilkinson and Thomas H. Maugh II

April 25, 2009

Reporting from Los Angeles and Mexico City -- An outbreak of swine flu that may have killed as many as 60 people prompted authorities in Mexico City to close schools Friday throughout the sprawling city of 20 million and order emergency health measures in an attempt to contain the disease.

In the United States, officials said they had found one new case in San Diego, bringing the number of U.S. cases to eight. All have recovered fully. The World Health Organization in Geneva said the strain in Mexico was identical to the one that has been detected in California and Texas.

Nervous parents in Mexico City formed long lines at clinics Friday morning, some wearing surgical masks and carrying toddlers. They were full of questions, about symptoms, how they could stay home from work to care for the sick, where to get the medicines.

"We are monitoring the evolution of the epidemic and, so far, it is under control," national Health Secretary Jose Angel Cordova said. He said the rate of deaths was slowing and that there were no plans to close the country's borders because of the outbreak.

But it was possible that schools would remain closed next week, officials said, adding that they were considering whether to shut down businesses and offices.

In Mexico state, museums, theaters and cinemas will be closed for the weekend, and Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard canceled public events, including concerts and sports matches.

Cordova said 20 deaths have been confirmed as being caused by swine flu and 40 other cases are still being investigated. He said 1,004 people are reported to be ill with flu symptoms, which include a high fever, severe headache and persistent cough.

International health officials said they were considering whether to raise the alert for a possible pandemic -- a global outbreak.

"We have what appears to be a novel virus and it has spread from human to human," Thomas Abraham, a spokesman for WHO, said in Geneva, news agencies reported. Human-to-human transmission is the crucial requirement for a new virus to precipitate a large-scale outbreak.

But researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found nothing connecting the U.S. victims or any common behaviors, acting director Dr. Richard Besser said Friday in a telephone news conference. That suggests "there has been transmission through several cycles" -- meaning that several intermediaries passed it among themselves before the virus reached the identified victims.

If that is the case, Besser said, many people have been exposed to the virus and it is too late to contain a potential outbreak in the United States. The good news is that none of the intermediaries appear to have become seriously ill, suggesting that the disease is not especially virulent.

None of the U.S. victims has had any contact with pigs and only one has traveled to Mexico recently, he said. Six of the U.S. cases were in San Diego and Imperial counties and the other two in Guadeloupe County, Texas.

"It's really critically important we learn what is happening in Mexico," Besser said. "Sorting out which of the cases are caused by swine flu is an important public health question. . . . There is much uncertainty, more than anyone would like."

Cordova, the Mexican health secretary, said the virus was different because it wasn't striking the most vulnerable populations, but rather young adults and people who were otherwise healthy. That is potentially alarming because the 1918 influenza epidemic, which killed at least 20 million people worldwide, also struck the young and healthy.

"We have confirmation that this is a mutant of a virus that comes from pigs that . . . never had provoked an epidemic, that is, had never spread among humans," Cordova said.

Besser said the CDC had found that half of 14 samples from Mexico were positive for swine flu, with "similarity" to the strain that appeared in the U.S. "It's safe to say it's the same virus, from what we know," he said.

Investigators are looking into why the disease is so much more severe in Mexico, Besser said, and a CDC team will be traveling to Mexico.

In New York, health officials said Friday that about 75 students at a Queens high school had fallen ill with flu-like symptoms and were being tested to rule out the swine flu strain, the Associated Press reported.

U.S. health experts note that influenza deaths are common, most often among the very young and the elderly. In an average year in the United States, about 35,000 people die of the flu, and in bad years nearly twice that number.

The new swine virus is unlike any researchers have seen before. It appears to be a combination of segments from four viruses from three continents, with a human segment, an avian segment and pig segments.

In Mexico, officials took the rare step of a national television broadcast late Thursday night to order parents to keep children home from school in Mexico City and surrounding Mexico state. Most of the flu cases have been reported in Mexico City, but a small number have appeared in six other states, the government said.

Closing schools in Mexico state affected nearly 7 million students -- from preschool through university. Mexican news reports said it was the first general closure of schools since the 1985 earthquake, which leveled parts of the capital and killed 10,000 people.

The government warned people to avoid public gatherings, restrict travel if they have symptoms and to redouble sanitation and hygiene efforts.

On Friday, the city's famously snarled traffic was less so, and pedestrian crowds in downtown and other areas also seemed reduced. At metro stations and bus terminals, many people were wearing surgical masks. Teachers at daycare centers stacked chairs on tables and washed floors and walls with disinfectants.

In Washington, a senior U.S. Defense Department official said the Northern Command was monitoring the outbreak and focusing on whether measures would be needed to protect U.S. troops stationed near the border with Mexico.

wilkinson@latimes.com

thomas.maugh@latimes.com

Times staff writer Julian Barnes in Washington contributed to this report.

Offline catholicportugalian

• Isabel la Catolica
    • The Four Marks newspaper
Don't forget about V for Vendetta.  That's how the British government turned evil, after a completely government engineered outbreak at St. Mary's Catholic school.
My daughter, I see more Pharisees among Christians than there were around Pilate. -- St. Margaret of Cortona

You cannot please both God and the world at the same time, They are utterly opposed to each other in their thoughts, their desires, and their actions. -- St. John Vianney

Offline Aerioch

Don't be nervous, I don't believe this is the "big one".  Here's a more likely scenario:

This flu breaks out now and a vaccine is magically whipped up ... people take the vaccine and it actually helps ... or at least it doesn't hurt.

This gives the compartmentalized members of the infrastructure a chance to practice and confidence that they are part of a team that is actually helping. It also gives the public confidence that it is possible to immediately produce a vaccine and that the vaccine is a good thing.

THEN ...

After this confidence is instilled, the REAL OUTBREAK is launched later on ... say an August/Sept time frame. Now everyone knows the drill and obediently lines up to distribute and take the vaccine .. only THIS time the vaccine is contaminated with a deadly pathogen. The body count from the vaccine is masked by death from the flu itself so that no one suspects they are being killed by the vaccine.

That is possible... or even this goes down.

The vaccine being used now actually helps the outbreak mutate.  There is a post here speaking directly about this scenario. (Specific genetic parts of Avain flu, found all ready inside the last seasonal vaccine, 2008).   The vaccine actually has various RNA and DNA segments in it that could possibly speed up, and even help the flu become even more deadly.

Literally adding gasoline to the fire inside your body ... producing even more lethal variations of the flu.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Swine Flu Cases In The US On The Rise
http://keyc.com/node/21058
April 25, 2009 at 11:08pm

The number of cases of swine flu in the US keeps rising.The new strain has already killed dozens in Mexico and has now spread to several states.CBS News correspondent Hari Sreenivasan reports from Mexico City.An outbreak of swine flu is spreading quickly from Mexico to the United States.More than 10 people in three states have been diagnosed...and New York health officials have identified a possible outbreak at a Queens high school.About One hundred students at the school have gotten sick.....samples were taken from nine students and tested.Dr. Thomas R. Frieden says, "That laboratory has identified those specimens, 8 out of 9 of those specimens as probable human swine influenza."Final confirmation will come from the Centers for Disease Control Sunday. The head of the World Health Organization says the new strain has pandemic potential as it's killed mostly healthy young adults. The agency has declared a public health emergency of international concern.Margaret Chan says, "It is very important that all regions of the World Health Organization work with our countries to heighten surveillance."The virus has killed as many as 68 people and sickened more than a thousand in Mexico. The wearing of surgical masks in the capitol is becoming common.Hari Sreenivasan says, "On a normal weekend, plazas like this one in Mexico City would be packed with people, but the goverment is telling citizens to avoid crowds. They've even suspended all public events in the capital until further notice."So far, there are no travel restrictions between the US and Mexico.Some arriving at Los Angeles International Airport brought masks back with them.But most travelers seem unfazed."I feel pretty good. I didn't feel unsafe there."Washing your hands is the easiest way to combat the flu. Two drugs are also proving effective to treat the new strain. At this point, all of the cases in the US have been mild. Hari Sreenivasan, CBS News, Mexico City.

deconstructmyhouse

That is possible... or even this goes down.

The vaccine being used now actually helps the outbreak mutate.  There is a post here speaking directly about this scenario here.   The vaccine actually has various RNA and DNA segments in it that could possibly speed up, and even help the flu become even more deadly.

Literally adding gasoline to the fire inside your body ... producing even more lethal variations of the flu.

your mind is a scary place
(Though probably not as scary as Fort Detrich!)

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akld students show Swine Flu symptoms
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/akld-students-show-swine-flu-symptoms-2675117
Published: 4:24PM Sunday April 26, 2009
Source: ONE News/ Auckland Regional Public Health Service

Twenty-two students from Auckland's Rangitoto College, may have been infected with the Swine Flu, which the World Health Organisation warn could start a global epidemic. 

WOW this is getting insane.  A world wide op for sure!  Still I hope it is just the prepatory op as I postulated previously so we have more time to prepare.  

I predict a major run on Oil of Oregano, Nano Silver, Coconut oil, etc.
"Awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you ... that seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people"  Ether 8:24-25

Offline Georgiacopguy

You forgot the conveniently planned International Anti Terrorism Exercise set for July...NLE 2009 Theres a perfect opportunity merely missing it's crisis. Why waste a good crisis eh?

THEN ...

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Mexico Takes Powers to Isolate Cases of Swine Flu
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/26/world/americas/26mexico.html?hpw
1 minute ago

MEXICO CITY — This sprawling capital was on edge Saturday as jittery residents ventured out wearing surgical masks and President Felipe Calderón published an order that would give his government emergency powers to address a deadly flu outbreak, including isolating those who have contracted the virus, inspecting the homes of affected people and ordering the cancellation of public events.

White-coated health care workers fanned out across the international airport here to look for ailing passengers, and thousands of callers fearful they might have contracted the rare swine flu flooded government health hot lines. Health officials also began notifying restaurants, bars and nightclubs throughout the city that they should close.

Of those Mexicans who did go out in public, many took the advice of the authorities and donned the masks, which are known here as tapabocas, or cover-your-mouths, and were being handed out by soldiers and health workers at subway stops and on street corners.

“My government will not delay one minute to take all the necessary measures to deal with this epidemic,” Mr. Calderón said in Oaxaca State during the opening of a new hospital, which he said would set aside an area for anyone who might be affected by the new swine flu strain that has already killed as many as 81 people in Mexico and sickened more than 1,300 others.

Mr. Calderón pointed out that he and the other officials who attended the ceremony intentionally did not greet each other with handshakes or kisses on the cheek, which health officials have urged Mexicans to avoid.

At a news conference Saturday night to address the crisis, Mexico’s health minister, José Ángel Córdova, said 20 of the 81 reported deaths were confirmed to have been caused by swine flu, while the rest are being studied. Most of the cases of illness were reported in the center of the country, but there were other cases in pockets to the north and south.

The government also announced at the news conference that schools in and around the capital that serve millions of students would remain closed until May 6.

With 20 million people packed together tight, Mexico City typically bursts forth on the weekends into parks, playgrounds, cultural centers and sidewalk cafes. But things were quieter than usual on Saturday.

The government encouraged people to stay home by canceling concerts, closing museums and banning spectators from two big soccer matches on Sunday that will be played in front of television cameras, but no live crowd.

At street corners on Saturday, even many of the jugglers, dancers and musicians who eke out a living collecting spare change when the traffic lights turn red were wearing bright blue surgical masks.

The newspaper Reforma reported that President Obama, who recently visited Mexico, was escorted around Mexico City’s national anthropology museum on April 16 by Felipe Solis, an archaeologist who died the next day from flu-like symptoms. But Dr. Córdova said that it does not appear that Mr. Solis died of influenza.

White House officials said Saturday that they were aware of the news reports in Mexico but that there was no reason to be concerned about Mr. Obama’s health, that he had no symptoms and that his medical staff had recommended he not be tested.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta said Saturday that it had sent a team of experts to Mexico to assist with the investigation of the outbreak, which has already been reported in Texas and California and possibly in New York, raising fears that it could spread into a global pandemic.

The possible New York cases were reported at a Queens high school, where eight students tested positive for a type of influenza that health officials suspect could be the new swine flu. Some of the school’s students had traveled to Mexico recently.

Still, the World Health Organization, which held a meeting on Saturday to discuss the outbreak, chose not to raise the level of global pandemic flu alert, which has been at a Level 3 because of the avian flu.

Epidemiologists want to know exactly when the first cases occurred in Mexico. Mexican health officials said they first noticed a huge spike in flu cases in late March. In mid-April, they began noticing that otherwise healthy people were dying from the virus. But it was only on Thursday night that officials first sounded an alarm to the population by closing schools, after United States health officials announced a possible swine flu outbreak.

By issuing the emergency decree Saturday, Mr. Calderón may have been trying to head off criticism that his government had been too slow to act. He had earlier called in the army to distribute four million masks throughout the capital and its suburbs.

Lt. Raymundo Morales Merla, who stood outside a military transport truck parked outside a downtown subway station on Saturday, led a group of 27 soldiers who had arrived at 7 a.m. to hand out as many masks as they could.

The scene at the airport was alarming, with doctors stationed at the entrances to answer questions and to keep an eye out for obviously sick people. Regular public address announcements in English and Spanish warned travelers that anyone exhibiting any symptoms should cancel their flight and immediately seek medical attention.

Even Sunday Mass will probably be affected. The Roman Catholic Church gave worshipers the option to listen to Masses on the radio and told priests who decided to hold services to be brief and put Communion wafers in worshipers’ hands instead of their mouths.

Axel de la Macorra, 46, a physics professor at National Autonomous University of Mexico, said he became worried when he learned recently that a 31-year-man who played at a tennis club he once belonged to had suddenly died. “He got sick at the beginning of April and two weeks later, he was dead,” said Mr. de la Macorra, who was weighing whether to attend a First Communion with 200 guests on Saturday.

“My mother told me to wear it so I did,” said Noel Ledezma, 29, who had his mask pulled down so he could sip a coffee and eat a muffin as he walked to work. “Who knows who will be next.”

Sarahe Gomez, who was selling jewelry at a mall in the upscale Polanco neighborhood, spoke through a mask to the few customers who visited her kiosk. “I’m in the middle of all these people and one of them could have it,” she said. “The virus could be anywhere. It could be right here.”

She then took a half step back.

“This is no joke,” said Servando Peneda, 42, a lawyer who ventured out to pay a bill, but left his two sons home. “There’s 20 million of us in this city and I’d say half of us have these masks on today. I know all of us will die one day, but I want to last out the week.”

Antonio Betancourt contributed reporting from Mexico City, and Sheryl Gay Stolberg from Washington.

Offline Aerioch

your mind is a scary place
(Though probably not as scary as Fort Detrich!)

It didn't come from my mind, friend ... It was from Mr. Watson himself.

Flu Vaccine “Accidentally” Contaminated with Live Avian Flu Virus
By foundingfather1776

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,” reports the Canadian Press.

Baxter flu vaccines contaminated with H5N1 - otherwise known as the human form of avian flu, one of the most deadly biological weapons on earth with a 60% kill rate - were received by labs in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Slovenia.

Initially, Baxter attempted to stonewall questions by invoking “trade secrets” and refused to reveal how the vaccines were contaminated with H5N1. After increased pressure they then claimed that pure H5N1 batches were sent by accident. This was seemingly an attempt to quickly change the story and hide the fact that the accidental contamination of a vaccine with a deadly biological agent like avian flu is virtually impossible and the only way it could have happened was by wilful gross criminal negligence.

According to a compiled translation from Czech newspaper stories, the media over there is asking tough questions about whether the contamination was part of a deliberate attempt to start a pandemic.

“Was this just a criminal negligence or it was an attempt to provoke pandemia using vaccination against flu to spread the disease - as happened with the anti-B hepatitis vaccination with vaccines containing the HIV virus in US? - and then cash for the vaccines against H5N1 which Baxter develops? How could on Earth a virus as H5N1 come to the ordinary flu vaccines? Don’t they follow even basic precautions in the american pharma companies?” states the translation.

The fact that Baxter mixed the deadly H5N1 virus with a mix of H3N2 seasonal flu viruses is the smoking gun. The H5N1 virus on its own has killed hundreds of people, but it is less airborne and more restricted in the ease with which it can spread. However, when combined with seasonal flu viruses, which as everyone knows are super-airborne and easily spread, the effect is a potent, super-airbone, super deadly biological weapon.

As the Canadian Press article explains, “While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.”

There can be little doubt therefore that this was a deliberate attempt to weaponize the H5N1 virus to its most potent extreme and distribute it via conventional flu vaccines to the population who would then infect others to a devastating degree as the disease went airborne.

The Canadian Press article states, “That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created,” but then claims that there is no evidence that this is what Baxter were doing, despite there being no clear explanation as to why Baxter has samples of the live avian flu virus on its premises in the first place.

However, to reiterate, the key aspect of this story is that it is virtually impossible for live avian flu virus to find its way into a vaccine by “accident”.

As health expert Mike Adams points out, “The shocking answer is that this couldn’t have been an accident. Why? Because Baxter International adheres to something called BSL3 (Biosafety Level 3) - a set of laboratory safety protocols that prevent the cross-contamination of materials.”

As explained on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biosaf…):

“Laboratory personnel have specific training in handling pathogenic and potentially lethal agents, and are supervised by competent scientists who are experienced in working with these agents. This is considered a neutral or warm zone. All procedures involving the manipulation of infectious materials are conducted within biological safety cabinets or other physical containment devices, or by personnel wearing appropriate personal protective clothing and equipment. The laboratory has special engineering and design features.”

Under the BSL3 code of conduct, it is impossible for live avian flu viruses to contaminate production vaccine materials that are shipped out to vendors around the world.

This leaves only two possibilities that explain these events:

Possibility #1: Baxter isn’t following BSL3 safety guidelines or is so sloppy in following them that it can make monumental mistakes that threaten the safety of the entire human race. And if that’s the case, then why are we injecting our children with vaccines made from Baxter’s materials?

Possibility #2: A rogue employee (or an evil plot from the top management) is present at Baxter, whereby live avian flu viruses were intentionally placed into the vaccine materials in the hope that such materials might be injected into humans and set off a global bird flu pandemic.

Spreading bird flu would create an instantaneous surge of demand for bird flu vaccines. The profits that vaccine companies such as Baxter International could reap out of such a panic are astronomical.

In addition, as we have previously reported, those that have a stake in the Tamiflu vaccine include top globalists and BIlderberg members like George Shultz, Lodewijk J.R. de Vink and former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

Authorities in both Europe and the U.S. have openly detailed plans for martial law, quarantine and internment should a bird flu pandemic occur.

The other motivation, as we have exhaustively documented on this website for years, is the fact that elites throughout history have openly stated that they want to see a world population reduction of around 80 per cent. Shocking stories like this take the plausibility of that narrative out of the realms of conspiracy theory and into the dangerous reality of conspiracy fact.

“Baxter is acting a whole lot like a biological terrorism organization these days, sending deadly viral samples around the world. If you mail an envelope full of anthrax to your Senator, you get arrested as a terrorist. So why is Baxter — which mailed samples of a far more deadly viral strain to labs around the world — getting away with saying, essentially, “Oops?”, Adams concludes.

This is not the first time that vaccine companies have been caught distributing vaccines contaminated with deadly viruses.
http://foundingfather1776.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/flu-vaccine-accidentally-contaminated-with-live-avian-flu-virus/

Millions of people world-wide have that vaccine all ready ... the genetic material needed to help make this outbreak into the real deal ...This is no joke.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Sorry for the repost from page 9, but I think this is self explanatory:

Mr. Joseph Biden

Vice President of the United States of America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwb9l0DtRA&feature=related
October 19th, 2008 - Seattle, WA

"..so there's gonna be a lot of tough decisions Barack's gonna have to make, a lot of very tough decisions, including on foreign policy.  And here's the point I want to make.  Mark my words.  Mark my words.  It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.  The world is looking.  We're about to elect a brilliant 47 year old President of the United States of America.  

Remember I said it standing here
if you don't remember anything else I said.  
Watch. We're gonna have an...
international crisis,
a generated crisis

to test the mettle of this guy.  
And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be,
but I promise you it will occur.  
As a student of history, and having served with 7 Presidents.  
I guarantee you it's gonna happen.
I can give you at least 4 or 5 scenarios from where it might originate.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOE BIDEN IS A PROPHET!!!

nofakenews

This seemed worthy to post considering tactics of the nwo

1976: Fear of a great plague
By PAUL MICKLE / The Trentonian
On the cold afternoon of February 5, 1976, an Army recruit told his drill instructor at Fort Dix that he felt tired and weak but not sick enough to see military medics or skip a big training hike.

Within 24 hours, 19-year-old Pvt. David Lewis of Ashley Falls, Mass., was dead, killed by an influenza not seen since the plague of 1918-19, which took 500,000 American lives and 20 million worldwide.

Two weeks after the recruit's death, health officials disclosed to America that something called "swine flu" had killed Lewis and hospitalized four of his fellow soldiers at the Army base in Burlington County.

The ominous name of the flu alone was enough to touch off civilian fear of an epidemic. And government doctors knew from tests hastily conducted at Dix after Lewis' death that 500 soldiers had caught swine flu without falling ill.

Any flu able to reach that many people so fast was capable of becoming another worldwide plague, the doctors warned, raising these questions:

Does America mobilize for mass inoculations in time to have everybody ready for the next flu season? Or should the country wait to see if the new virus would, as they often do, get stronger to hit harder in the second year?

Thus was born what would become known to some medical historians as a fiasco and to others as perhaps the finest hour of America's public health bureaucracy.

Only young Lewis died from the swine flu itself in 1976. But as the critics are quick to point out, hundreds of Americans were killed or seriously injured by the inoculation the government gave them to stave off the virus.

According to his sister-in-law, John Kent of President Avenue in Lawrence went to his grave in 1997 believing the shot from the government had killed his first wife, Mary, long before her time.

Among other critics are Arthur M. Silverstein, whose book, "Pure Politics and Impure Science," suggests President Gerald Ford's desire to win the office on his own, as well as the influence of America's big drug manufacturers, figured into the decision to immunize all 220 million Americans.

Still, even the partisan who first branded Ford's program a fiasco, says now that it happened because America's public health establishment identified what easily could have been a new plague and mobilized to beat it amazingly well.

To understand the fear of the time you have to know something about the plague American soldiers seemed to bring home with them after fighting in Europe during World War I.

The Great Plague, as it came to be called, rivaled the horrid Black Death of medieval times in its ability to strike suddenly and take lives swiftly. In addition to the half million in America, it killed 20 million people around the world.

It got its name because it was a brand of flu usually found in domestic pigs and wild swine. It was long thought to have come, like so many flus, out of the Chinese farm country, where people and domestic pigs live closely together.

Recent research has shown, however, that the post-WWI flu was brought to Europe by American troops who had been based in the South before they went to war. Medical detectives, still working on the case in the 1990s, determined that a small group of our soldiers took swine flu to Europe and that it spread to the world from there.

How the swine flu got to Fort Dix in 1976 still hasn't been tracked down. At the time, Dix military doctors knew only that a killer flu had made it to the base and that they were lucky more men hadn't died or been sickened seriously.

Weeks after Lewis died, doctors from the Centers for Disease Control and other federal public health officials were meeting in Washington, trying to decide if they should recommend the government start a costly program of mass inoculations.

One doc later told the authors of "The Epidemic that Never Was" that he and others in on the meetings realized there was "nothing in this for the CDC except trouble," especially because a decision had to be made fast to get the immunizations manufactured by the fall.

"...The obvious thing to do was immunize everybody," the doctor said. "But if we tried to do that ... we might have to interrupt a hell of a lot of work on other diseases."

The doctors knew they faced complaints if the epidemic broke out and vaccines weren't ready, as well as criticism if they spent millions inoculating people for a plague that didn't happen.

"As for 'another 1918,' 1 didn't expect that," the doctor continued in the book. "But who could be sure? It would wreck us. Yet, if there weren't a pandemic, we'd be charged with wasting public money, crying wolf and causing all the inconvenience for nothing ... It was a no-win situation."

By mid-March, CDC Director Dr. David J. Sencer had lined up most of the medical establishment behind his plan to call on Ford to support a $135 million program of mass inoculation.

On March 24, one day after a surprise loss to Ronald Reagan in the North Carolina Republican presidential primary, Ford decided to make the announcement to the American public.

Congress still had to appropriate the money, of course, and that wasn't going to be easy. Even before official congressional consideration of the plan was taken up, there were forces arguing against it.

Another big hurdle was the drug makers, who were insisting the government take liability for any harmful side effects from the vaccine. During congressional hearings in the spring and early summer, lawmakers heard some naysayers who noted that the swine flu of last winter never got beyond Dix and that only one death had been reported.

The president and his experts prevailed, however, and on Aug. 12 Congress put up the money to get the job done. The mighty task was put into the hands of a charismatic 33-year-old physician for the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Dr. W. Delano Meriwether, a world-class sprinter who still competed in track meets.

Now he was in a race for life, or so he thought. Meriwether was given until the end of the year to get all 220 million Americans inoculated against swine flu.

By Oct. 1, the makers had the serums ready and America's public health bureaucracy had lined up thousands of doctors, nurses and paramedics to give out the shots at medical centers, schools and firehouses across the nation.

Jim Florio, then an ambitious rookie Democratic congressman supporting Jimmy Carter for president, didn't use the situation to take a shot at Ford. He lined up and was the first Jersey resident to take the inoculation.

Within days, however, several people who had taken the shot fell seriously ill. On Oct. 12, three elderly people in the Pittsburgh area suffered heart attacks and died within hours of getting the shot, which led to suspension of the program in Pennsylvania.

Jersey pressed on with inoculations, however. Through the fall, even as more bad reports about the side effects of the vaccine came out, thousands of mostly older people in Greater Trenton lined up outside health centers, schools and firehouses to get the shot, sometimes waiting for an hour.

One of them was Lawrence's Mary Kent, a 45-year-old mother of two teenage boys who couldn't tie the ribbons on Christmas presents only days after she got her shot at the Trenton War Memorial in early December.

On Dec. 16, increasingly concerned about reports of the vaccine touching off neurological problems, especially rare Guillain-Barre syndrome, the government suspended the program, having inoculated 40 million people for a flu that never came.

By year's end, Jack Kent knew his wife was seriously ill and started reading all about the side effects of the president's flu inoculation, especially nerve problems like those his wife was experiencing.

Even before Mary Kent died an invalid at age 51 in January 1982, Kent had joined the hundreds of Americans who filed suit against the government on behalf of children left without a parent due to fatal side effects from the swine flu vaccine.

Kent's sister-in-law, also named Mary Kent, recalled the other day that Jack Kent died in 1997 still angrily blaming the government for giving his wife Guillian-Barre, leading to her death.

The swine flu case of 1976 forever reduced confidence in public health pronouncements from the government and helped foster cynicism about federal policy makers that continues to this day.

Citing the swine flu fiasco, for instance, one scholar recently authored a report suggesting the threat of AIDS has been similarly overblown.

Yet Joseph Califano, one of the earliest to use the word "fiasco" in describing the swine flu affair, came to the conclusion that it all couldn't have been avoided. Califano, whom President Carter appointed Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare after beating Ford in the November election, said the doctors had no choice but to err on the side of the caution.

In "The Epidemic That Never Was," Califano said that faced with the threat of another killer plague with the potential to end millions of lives, the doctors were right to seek an inoculation program.

http://www.capitalcentury.com/1976.html

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
What's the name of the Dr. Alex talked about tonight?  Dr. Lebow? (or something like that)   A woman who's been on top of this stuff.  What's her website?

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog
Thanks to everyone for all the links - there's so much breaking on this there's smoke coming from the computer....and where there's smoke well there's generally a fire and this smells like one to me!

So now here comes tamiflu to the rescue?  What a huge coincidence that all this comes right after all the negative press about tamiflu not working.  I'm doing my best to chronicle as much of this in one post on my blog for reference check it out: http://notasheep.blogspot.com/2009/04/swine-flu-bird-flu-pick-your-poison.html

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
What's the name of the Dr. Alex talked about tonight?  Dr. Lebow? (or something like that)   A woman who's been on top of this stuff.  What's her website?

Might be, here is a different doc (PhD, not medical):

Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine!
http://www.rense.com/general85/vacc.htm

From Patricia Doyle, PhD
4-25-9

I am making a plea to everyone who reads this, please, please DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINE THAT IS PURPORTED TO 'PREVENT' THIS FLU.

Remember 1976 and the so called Swine Flu outbreak that was purported to be a coming pandemic? It only infected recruits at Ft. Dix. Why? Because I believe that the so called Swine Flu virus infected the recruits due to the vaccines they were given. Whether the government developed the Swine Flu 1976 virus and infected the recruits as a means to test the public to see if people would comply with a call to take vaccination against Swine Flu, or the recruits became infected via contaminated vaccine they were given as part of the recruit regimen, that outbreak was as phony as they come. I was one of the people duped into taking a Swine Flu shot and it made me so sick. I was sick in bed for three months after taking the vaccine.

Do not take seasonal flu vaccine if you are told that it could help prevent this brand new Swine Flu variant. It won't do a thing to prevent this flu. What it will do is serve up new genetic material to the Swine Flu virus that I have dubbed Spanish Flu 2, the Sequel. The Spanish Flu variant will use the gene sequences in the vaccine in humans to develop more of the changes that make the virus more readily infect humans. We do not want to give this virus more human genetic material so that it will infect humans more readily person to person. This is what vaccinated individuals do for pandemic strains.

There is also a safety issue in any experimental vaccine, much like the one in 1976. Some people even feel that such a vaccine for pandemic strain might require more than one vaccination which could actually be a binary set up. The first shot might just add some genetic code that stays dormant in the body until one gets the second vaccine shot which then serves to only cause infection. It could trigger Guillain-barre syndrome, Typhus or some other condition.

An Influenza vaccine does not protect or prevent a person from contracting flu. It is purported to, maybe, prevent some complications of flu and maybe shorten duration. I am not even sure it does that. Personally, I feel the vaccine weakens our immune system and also sickens us due to contaminants in the vaccine. I feel that people can better protect themselves by washing hands often and thoroughly. People should also use protective gloves when out and about during epidemics. Don't be afraid of "looking odd." I would not be ashamed to use a mask and gloves. I see that the Mexicans are using them.

A big problem during a pandemic is that these simple supplies will become extremely scarce awfully quickly. Stock up now. Medical supplies. personal hygene supplies and don't forget fido, or any other pet. Once a pandemic hits, it will be too late to stock up. Water, too.
We may lose clean water and electric power, so be prepared.

So, please, people, DON'T TAKE ANY VACCINES OFFERED.  THEY COULD KILL YOU BEFORE ANY VIRUS KILLS YOU.

Pat Doyle

Patricia A. Doyle DVM, PhD Bus Admin, Tropical Agricultural Economics Univ of West Indies

Please visit my "Emerging Diseases" message board at:
http://www.emergingdisease.org/phpbb/index.php

Also my new website:
http://drpdoyle.tripod.com/

deconstructmyhouse

rima laibow
healthfreedomusa.org

but she's controversial, beware. Her hubby Stubblebine was an ex Intelligence officer in Mind Kontrol.
some good info on the site, but note she was selling silver through that mass email she sent out.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
Not sure if this just pertains to H5N1 or any "pandemic flu outbreak".

http://en.sanofi-aventis.com/binaries/2009-03-26_emerflu_australia_en_tcm28-24445.pdf

Press release Sanofi Pasteur

EMERFLU®, pandemic influenza vaccine
for humans, approved in Australia

Lyon, France – March 26, 2009 - Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of sanofi-aventis Group
(EURONEXT: SAN and NYSE: SNY), announced today that its pandemic influenza vaccine for
human use Emerflu®*, has been granted marketing authorization from the Australian Therapeutic
Goods Administration (TGA). Emerflu® vaccine is now approved for the prevention of pandemic
influenza in Australia upon official declaration of a pandemic
. Emerflu® vaccine is intended to be
manufactured and distributed with the identified pandemic strain and used in Australia in accordance
with official Australian government guidance.

The Australian approval of Emerflu® vaccine granted today follows the positive recommendation by
the Australian Drug Evaluation Committee (ADEC) on February 13 2009, based on a review of
results from clinical trials, which began in late 2004 on H5N1 alum-adjuvanted** inactivated influenza
vaccine candidates. These trials evaluated the safety and ability of Emerflu® vaccine to elicit a
protective immune response to the H5N1 strains currently identified by global health authorities and
experts as a potential source for the next pandemic.

“The Australian TGA’s recommendation of Emerflu® vaccine marks a new milestone in pandemic
preparedness,” said Wayne Pisano, President and CEO of sanofi pasteur. According to the World
Health Organization (WHO), influenza vaccines are considered to be the most important and
potentially effective intervention for mitigating the effects of an influenza pandemic1. The optimal
choice of strain and formulation for an effective vaccine will be possible when the pandemic influenza
strain has emerged1,2. “As the world’s leading influenza vaccine manufacturer, sanofi pasteur aims at
contributing to the efforts of WHO, Australia and other countries around the world to safeguard
human health in the event of an influenza pandemic,” added Pisano.

Sanofi pasteur is actively involved in pandemic preparedness and has invested in a major expansion
of its influenza vaccine production capacity in the U.S., France, China and Mexico
. Sanofi Pasteur is
also committed to continuing its robust research and development program by exploring strategies for
protecting more people. This includes the evaluation of new vaccine formulations to generate immune
responses against other strains of the H5N1 virus as well as the use of adjuvants or
immunostimulators*** to increase the response to the vaccine.

Page 2 of 2

About sanofi-aventis

Sanofi-aventis, a leading global pharmaceutical company, discovers, develops and distributes
therapeutic solutions to improve the lives of everyone. Sanofi-aventis is listed in Paris (EURONEXT:
SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).

Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of sanofi-aventis Group, provided more than 1.6 billion doses of
vaccine in 2008, making it possible to immunize more than 500 million people across the globe. A
world leader in the vaccine industry, sanofi pasteur offers the broadest range of vaccines protecting
against 20 infectious diseases. The company's heritage, to create vaccines that protect life, dates
back more than a century. Sanofi Pasteur is the largest company entirely dedicated to vaccines.
Every day, the company invests more than EUR1 million in research and development. For more
information, please visit: www.sanofipasteur.com or www.sanofipasteur.us

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/breaking-news/story/1016140.html

4,000 Florida National Guardsmen to be called up for active duty
BY MIKE CLARY South Florida Sun Sentinel
Posted on Friday, 04.24.09

More than 4,000 Florida National Guard soldiers, including some 600 from South Florida, are to be called to active duty in the next few months in what is the largest mobilization in state history.

Most of the troops called up will be deployed to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Guard spokesman Lt. Col Ron Tittle. Others could be assigned to federal security missions in the United States.

''I'm not sure what to expect,'' said Coral Springs resident Ernest Mason, 20, who will leave behind his wife of four months, Camilla, when he heads to a yearlong combat tour in Iraq with the 124th Infantry's First Battalion. ``It's a worry. But I've thought about being in the military since I was 14. I'm getting as much training as I can.''

Florida Guardsmen will also be sent to Afghanistan as part of the Obama administration's plans to double the number of U.S. troops there, even as the draw-down of forces in Iraq continues. There are now 40,000 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, and 142,000 in Iraq.

President Barack Obama announced that the U.S. combat mission in Iraq would end by September 2010, but he has not set a timetable for U.S. involvement in Afghanistan.

The Florida Guard call-ups will come at the start of the Atlantic hurricane season. A third of all Guard troops could be out of the state by January 2010.

Guard officials insisted Florida still will be prepared to respond to any emergency, including multiple strikes from a Category 5 hurricane. They said there will be 8,000 remaining National Guard and Air National Guard troops, new equipment and reciprocal aid agreements with other states.

The state faced a similar manpower situation in 2004 and 2005, when Florida was pummeled by a series of hurricanes while the Florida Guard was heavily involved in the early stages of the Iraq war.

''We are in better shape now than we were then,'' said Tittle, who spoke about hurricane preparedness recently at a meeting of the Homestead/Florida City Chamber of Commerce.

Trucks and Humvees that the Guard left in Iraq have been replaced, and new equipment has bolstered state resources, Tittle said. Included in that equipment are four CH-47 Chinook helicopters, several high-water all-terrain vehicles and improved mobile communication units.

Early last year, the Guard commander said equipment stockpiles were down to a third of the levels before Sept. 11, 2001. At one point, shortfalls were so critical that commanding Gen. Doug Burnett considered denying any Army request for further equipment.

Mike Stone, a spokesman for the Florida Division of Emergency Management, said the Guard deployments were not a concern. ''They have always been able to answer the call when needed,'' he said. ``We have been through deployments before.''

Since the 9/11 attacks, more than 10,500 Florida Guard troops have been mobilized for overseas wars and domestic duties, according to Guard officials.

Those deployments have exacted a toll. Sixteen Florida Guard soldiers have died while on active duty since 2003, including eight in combat. Hundreds have been wounded by roadside bombs and mortar attacks and affected by post-traumatic stress disorder.

Following Pentagon guidelines, the Guard recently has begun suicide-prevention screening of returning soldiers. At least two Guard soldiers committed suicide after returning from combat missions, Tittle said.

Among soldiers who saw some of the heaviest action in the early days of the Iraq war were members of the South Florida-based First Battalion of the 124th Infantry Regiment. Although no fatalities were reported, the unit came under ferocious attacks from insurgents in Baghdad and Ramadi and returned home in 2004 with more than 50 Purple Hearts.

''I don't expect it to be as chaotic as it was then, but it could turn just as violent in a second,'' said Staff Sgt. Christopher Backmann, 34, of Boynton Beach, preparing for activation with other First Battalion soldiers at an armory in West Palm Beach. ``We have been at this for what, five, six years? You'd expect things over there to be more organized than it was.''

Indeed, Pentagon officials report the level of violence against U.S. troops in Iraq is down. But the violence continues.

At least 75 people were killed and 120 wounded in two explosions in Iraq recently in Baghdad and in a city north of the capital.

''Walking down the street over there is not just walking down the street,'' said Mason, who graduated from Coconut Creek High School in 2007 and plans to become a civilian paramedic.

''You just have to watch out for your buddy,'' he said. ``And it is good to know that a majority of my platoon has combat experience.''

Offline NotASheep

• Bah No More!
    • NotASheep Blog

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods
rima laibow
healthfreedomusa.org

but she's controversial, beware. Her hubby Stubblebine was an ex Intelligence officer in Mind Kontrol.
some good info on the site, but note she was selling silver through that mass email she sent out.

Thanks for the info and warning deconstructmyhouse.  

The Dr. I trust that I'd like to have weigh in on this is Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D.  http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/
but there's nothing posted there about this ...

Offline TheWeavingSpider

• ...:::I AM THE WEAVING SPIDER:::...
rima laibow
healthfreedomusa.org

Hmm...

I'm skeptical of her, I appreciate her shedding some light on Codex Alimentarius, but at the same time it sounds like she tries to use fear mongering more than facts, I agree with many things she says, but man, her presentation makes me really question whether she is trust worthy or not, as well as her "the way to secure your health is to give me money", yeah, that's a big ol' red flag for me.
I am the Weaving Spider, I spin my web to catch the Owl of Bohemia.

Offline MarkCentury

• HealthSpan Foods

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/broward/breaking-news/story/1016140.html

4,000 Florida National Guardsmen to be called up for active duty
BY MIKE CLARY South Florida Sun Sentinel
Posted on Friday, 04.24.09

More than 4,000 Florida National Guard soldiers, including some 600 from South Florida, are to be called to active duty in the next few months in what is the largest mobilization in state history.

Most of the troops called up will be deployed to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Guard spokesman Lt. Col Ron Tittle. Others could be assigned to federal security missions in the United States.

Sane I'm mailing this to Kurt@Infowars.com immediately!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Mexican President on CNN has powers to break into people's homes, detain people, full martial law powers.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
http://tv.nytimes.com/show/52759/Koppel-Report-The-Blue-X-Conspiracy/overview
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Koppel Report: The Blue X Conspiracy 
TV SpecialAlternate Title: Blue X Conspiracy, Koppel Report (12/07/89)

A daily updated summary of the week in TV.

Program Overview
Cast Includes: Ted Koppel, William Crowe, Les Aspin, Edward Meyer, Richard Perle
Executive Producer: Phyllis McGrady

Program Synopsis

A special in which senior government representatives from the United States and Soviet Union participate simultaneously in a crisis game, providing a look at the superpowers' decision-making processes during times of international crises.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=465304&atid=0
Overview for The Koppel Report: The Blue X Conspiracy (1989)    
Brief Synopsis

A special in which senior government representatives from the United States and Soviet Union participate simultaneously in a crisis game, providing a look at the superpowers' decision-making processes during times of international crises.

Director
Ted Koppel as Host; Pilot: American Team
William Crowe as Chairman Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff And Crisis Committee Chair (American Team)
Les Aspin as White House Chief Of Staff (American Team)
Edward Meyer as Deputy Secretary Of Defense (American Team)
Richard Perle as Central Intelligence Director (American Team)
Rozanne Ridgway as Deputy Secretary Of State (American Team)
Georgi Arbatov as Advisor On National Security And American Affairs (Soviet Team)
Yevgeny Velikhov as Expert In Science, Defense, And A Member Of The Congress Of People'S Deputies (Soviet Team)
Mikhail Mil'shteyn as Senior Military Advisor (Soviet Team)
Victor Issraelyan as Top-Level Diplomat (Soviet Team)
Georgii Kornienko as Foreign Ministry Official (Soviet Team)