Freddie Mac CFO assassinated

Author Topic: Freddie Mac CFO assassinated  (Read 71728 times)

Offline Initiated

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives."  ~ James Madison

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I wonder if Barney Frank killed him. Barney Frank's hands are the bloodiest in this mess.  Hey FBI, are you checking to see if Barney Frank helped set up this assassination?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
Yah another one bites the dust
Make it so!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I wonder if Barney Frank killed him. Barney Frank's hands are the bloodiest in this mess.  Hey FBI, are you checking to see if Barney Frank helped set up this assassination?

The slimeball is on Rachel Maddow spitting all over the place.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline More Perfect Union

Usually a topic like this has proof that he was going to expose the fed.
Please show me some substantial proof that he was going to do this.

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
Cliff notes please! I do not have the time to read this whole thread.

Who killed him, and WHY?

Thanks.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

sociostudent

Cliff notes please! I do not have the time to read this whole thread.

Who killed him, and WHY?

Thanks.

Dude, this whole story is messed up...we can't even figure out for sure whether it was a hanging or a GSW that got him.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Usually a topic like this has proof that he was going to expose the fed.
Please show me some substantial proof that he was going to do this.

I would but the information has been classified because of national security issues.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey SANE, even though I despise you for your wanton, unwarranted censorship (ego trips?), I like yer research heres a little morsel for you to pursue:

Kellerman posted under the handle "Blumunki" at tickerforum... among other places.... Better get it before the SEC does....

(might be too late already, FU BTW)

thanks for the tip!

(and FU too ;) )

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
The Rockefellers have been working for the Communists since before the 1940's, and their agenda hasn't changed.

I think the communists have different ideas for these pompous financial elites. It might involve a gas chamber, or something more degrading, but I really don't believe that they're going to be at the top of anything.
communists? KGB? tell me you jest.
You're thinking of '59, not '09.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
Hey SANE, even though I despise you for your wanton, unwarranted censorship (ego trips?), I like yer research heres a little morsel for you to pursue:

Kellerman posted under the handle "Blumunki" at tickerforum... among other places.... Better get it before the SEC does....

LMAO. are you serious? lol
"FU BTW"? Totally uncalled for.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

can't believe I missed that WTF? beter dead than red is becomming popular again? I mean we know about the communist agenda, but this is pure despotism by greedy international bankers who could care less about fascism/comminism/democracy/theocracy/technocracy....they just want total slavery by any means necessary.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
can't believe I missed that WTF? beter dead than red is becomming popular again? I mean we know about the communist agenda, but this is pure despotism by greedy international bankers who could care less about fascism/comminism/democracy/theocracy/technocracy....they just want total slavery by any means necessary.
I'm not interested in going red either, but no one's convinced they're at the top of the pyramid (Or so I thought). Even 'capitalist conspiracy' ,made in the midst of the cold war put the commies below the banks. I'm only 28, so I've forgotten what it's like to blame communism for everything.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Look at the reporting of this story including the last paragraph trying to relate the story to ex-military [WTF?].  They are again tying this story to economic issues and ex-military.  This guy just got $850,000.  He did not have economic issues.  He was a world renowned comptroller. WHY ISN'T HIS WIFE UNDER INVESTIGATION? [BTW - this article also spells his name wrong with only one N.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddie Mac Interim CFO David Kellerman Found Dead
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1673469/freddie_mac_interim_cfo_david_kellerman.html
April 22, 2009 by Gary Davis

Another apparent cost of the worsening economic in our country has occurred. This time it is collateral damage instead of financial loss.
David Kellerman, acting Chief Financial Officer for Freddie Mac, was found dead, possibly from suicide. Dawn Kopecki and Jody Shenn in their article "Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead (Update 4)" write that Kellerman, 41, was found early April 22, 2009 at his home. The article, posted on Bloomberg.com, said that there was no apparent foul play. However Kellerman's wife indicated it was a suicide.

An autopsy will be performed and the results should be available late afternoon. Kellerman had been considered extremely competent as a comptroller before being promoted to the interim CFO slot. As the article goes on to report, Freddie Mac misstated profits to the tune of $5 million to make their earnings more predictable but that action was found in 2003 and they were made to restate their earnings honestly. They were simply the "poster company" for what was going on across the company.  In 2006 Kellerman was promoted to oversee the repair work of the misstatement and to set policies.

Of note is that he was not named as a person who had done something wrong in 2003. Further, when then government took over in 2008, he was left at his post. John Koskinen, Freddie Mac's interim chief executive officer, was quoted in the article as saying "He (Kellerman) will be most remembered for his affability, his personal warmth, his sense of humor and his quick wit."  Koskinen had previously alluded to Kellerman's excellent work ethic. A neighbor said that the Kellerman family was down to earth. One can't be dogmatic about the suicide. Of course his wife should have a pretty good idea.

When I was 11-years-old a 16-year-old from my neighborhood quit school (you could do that without much hassle in those days) and joined the Navy. He had beaten me up a couple of times so I was happy to see him go. He came back after basic training and didn't come around the neighborhood much. One day he was with a friend "playing with a gun" that he had gotten his hands on. Ultimately he shot himself in the stomach and died on the operating room table. It seemed like an accident to me.

There was a police officer outside of his house after the shooting just sitting with his head in his hands. Many of us had gathered around his house because we played with his younger brother. We asked the policeman how it  happened and he just shook his head and said."I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to shoot himself." We all thought that the cop was mean until it came out that our "friend" from the Navy had been AWOL for three weeks. As a friend of mine once said "People do things for their reasons, not ours."

Reference:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aLIE60v6HwXA&refer=home

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I'm not interested in going red either, but no one's convinced they're at the top of the pyramid (Or so I thought). Even 'capitalist conspiracy' ,made in the midst of the cold war put the commies below the banks. I'm only 28, so I've forgotten what it's like to blame communism for everything.

yup, yup, yup!

Offline chris jones

Once your in the little sociopathic mafia,even as a plebe, there is but one way out.

Heres a guy with a wife in child, a daughter of 5 is it. He has been Described as a dowln to earth type. Family kind of guy, halloween parties, etc. for kids.

Makes me pnder on the fact why he would do this in his basement, hang himself for his family to find him. Not very FN considerate of his familys feelings would you say.

Why? Well folks it is now a suicide, there is not question, I mean there is the rope around his neck and the buckets has been kicked. The Feds, m for them this is an easy one, suicide.

Strange how many potential whistleblowers have been hanging themselves of late. The numbers are growing.

Potential leaks, ah hell just plug them up. WAK EM.

There is another way out for these guys and gals who have been part of the bloodsucking sociaiopthic circle.  Bring forth the evidence guys, expose the true filth that runs this scheme. Claim immunity for cooperation.

BUT, tell me, who are they going to trust, the Feds. , the attorney general, Obama, Bushmaster, Greenspan, I mean exactly where can they go to find sanctuary and continue to live?????

These guys have to have an option avaialable that will not end up with a sudden heart attack, or a hanging in a cell.

Any ideas.

sociostudent

I was just thinking about watching "the godfather"...these people ARE like the mafia, it's sick. and sad, too.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I was just thinking about watching "the godfather"...these people ARE like the mafia, it's sick. and sad, too.

These people created the mafia. These people own the mafia. Mafia bosses cannot take a piss unless Jay Rockefeller approves it.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

You know I researched the hell out of that name and all I found was some other alias called "Dirty Sanchez", is this what the SEC is looking for?

sociostudent

You know I researched the hell out of that name and all I found was some other alias called "Dirty Sanchez", is this what the SEC is looking for?

WTH? lol  8)

Offline Parentsfortruth

I'm not jesting. The communists had a long term strategy? Do you really believe they gave up in 1991? If so... I lol.
Matthew 5:37

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.

Offline Parentsfortruth

You think communism goes under one label? I just sum it all up by saying communism. Call it what you want: Authoritarianism, Collectivism, Facism... whatever. It's all the same turkey dressed up in different clothes.

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
You think communism goes under one label? I just sum it all up by saying communism. Call it what you want: Authoritarianism, Collectivism, Facism... whatever. It's all the same turkey dressed up in different clothes.
..and naturally, The Ancient Order of the Knights of the KGB spear-head this effort. All the times my NWO research led straight to Red Square, and yet I didn't see.

Offline Parentsfortruth

..and naturally, The Ancient Order of the Knights of the KGB spear-head this effort. All the times my NWO research led straight to Red Square, and yet I didn't see.

I think Sane has a nice link to a former KGB agent talking about their agenda for the next 20 years, from 1987, or so, and it's simply chilling what we're looking at now, 20+ years later. Don't believe me? Hey sane, put up that former KGB agent for him, will ya?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I think Sane has a nice link to a former KGB agent talking about their agenda for the next 20 years, from 1987, or so, and it's simply chilling what we're looking at now, 20+ years later. Don't believe me? Hey sane, put up that former KGB agent for him, will ya?

Dude, this is the link please do not take it out of context.  This guy left a communist country and must relate everything to communism to be accepted by the US sub-elites so that the NWO above communism does not catch wind that he reveals more than the cold war architects want revealed (or he is just so conditioned that he really feels Red Square is more powerful than Rothschild/Rockefeller- I doubt it seems like a smart cookie):

Soviet Deception: Demoralization of the West

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=915448763957391352

So I wish to reiterate, he exposes important tactics and strategies that the NWO uses, but calls it communist to keep himself safe from the overloards who invented communism as another control mechanism.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
uh, what sane said. The NWO agenda is centuries old. not 60 or something. The only thing the KGB has been at the center of small-time political intrigue (compared to bankers who MADE the soviets and refer to China as an 'experiment' ). Further, this suicide ( or murder ) has no bearing on whether bankers,KGB,or the all-seeing eye of santa claus is really in control.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
uh, what sane said. The NWO agenda is centuries old. not 60 or something. The only thing the KGB has been at the center of small-time political intrigue (compared to bankers who MADE the soviets and refer to China as an 'experiment' ). Further, this suicide ( or murder ) has no bearing on whether bankers,KGB,or the all-seeing eye of santa claus is really in control.

Especially if it was a suicide rather than an execution complete with comprehensive and thorough media control.  Not one bleep about this in the media today.  Like it never happened. I wonder if he had suicide insurance and who the beneficiary was. Could it be the same person that said it was a suicide? 

Offline chris jones

Here we go again, the commies are coming, is this chatter for real.

Blame the Russians, not the terroists now, sure get them in on the FEAR PARADE.

I lay the blame on the power, yes the power that has been pulling the strings for decades. They know no frontiers, they are global, for FK sake are we attempting to return to the red threat.

Isn't it enough we have 3 wars going on, and pray tell who were the invaders.

Folks, I heard an expression one time that rings true, clean up your own back yard. Hows about it, laying blame on commies, please read up some of the articles of past, do some homework before throwing them into the kettle.

I'm not attempting to say there are not a factions involved in Russia or any other nation, but lets pin the tails on the FN donkeys before we start labeling.

No, I am not a communist, I am not defending this from of Gov. nor their philosophy.     

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
Especially if it was a suicide rather than a cold blooded assassination complete with comprehensive and thorough media control.  Not one bleep about this in the media today.  Like it never happened.
to be fair, MSM doesn't talk about anything important. Usually, there's a reason if the media chooses/or decides against harping on something. So there's probably something to their silence.

But with the DC madame, we had a case. So far, fewer details than we did then. I can totally envision suicide. Some ivy-league vulture who was on the verge of exposure, couldn't handle the coming, and bitched-out.

Offline agentbluescreen

Whatever the reason was it must have been closely related to this one really good one!

Yeah, I love it!
May they wise up...
but I know they wont

But then.. he was a bankster....
let them all jump off chairs or out of windows....

Offline db

Maybe this is a sort of reverse rapture where a bunch of complcit a-holes start to disappear.  I think I kind of like this part of the takeover.

Hey, this is just a joke!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
New: Kellermann asked for time-off Tuesday night; "suicide" on Wednesday
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/23/AR2009042302463_pf.html

Freddie Mac Executive Had Taken Week Off to Deal With Stress
Firm's Finance Chief Dead in Apparent Suicide

By Zachary A. Goldfarb and Jonathan Mummolo
Washington Post Staff Writers
Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:33 PM

David B. Kellermann, the Freddie Mac executive who was found dead yesterday in an apparent suicide, discussed taking time off with the company's human relations department on Tuesday, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Kellermann, a longtime employee of the troubled mortgage giant who had been acting chief financial officer since a government takeover in September, told officials he was feeling stressed, working long hours, and he needed to take a break, the person said.

Freddie Mac assured Kellermann he could take a week off, effective immediately, and his subordinates could run the finance operation without interruption. On Tuesday night, Kellermann apparently decided to take the vacation and delegated responsibilities to two senior members of his staff, the person said.

Found by his wife Donna before dawn yesterday in the basement of his Fairfax County home, Kellermann, 41, left no note, law enforcement sources said.

He had hanged himself on a piece of exercise equipment, the sources said. There were no signs of foul play. His body was taken to the office of the medical examiner, who will rule on the cause of death. His motivations are not known.

But even if his final act was unrelated to work, Kellermann's last months were consumed by the mounting stresses at the center of the financial crisis. People who knew him said he was deeply committed to Freddie Mac, just about the only place he'd worked professionally, and its struggles had taken an increasingly visible toll.

"David was engaged in all parts of the company," said Moffett, who tapped Kellermann as his chief financial officer before resigning the top post last month. "The CFO of any company in today's environment is a very stressful job . . . particularly when you're in a company that's undergoing a tremendous amount of change and uncertainty."

Kellermann had worked his way up at Freddie Mac from a young financial analyst to one of the mortgage giant's main points of contact with its government overseers. Recently, he'd faced intense pressures dealing with the company's billions of dollars in losses and myriad other accounting and legal issues, refusing to take time off, his colleagues said.

"He endured a tremendous amount of stress over the years . . . It's been a difficult environment," said Peter Federico, Freddie Mac's treasurer and a close friend. The news of Kellermann's death yesterday stunned his colleagues. "It's one of the things that puts everything in perspective. It's difficult for everybody to deal with it," Federico said.

In the months before he died, Kellermann would trek most evenings to Freddie Mac's executive suite to see his boss. Long after other employees had headed home from the McLean campus, Kellermann would remain cloistered with chief executive David Moffett, wrestling for hours with the difficulties of a company that had been near collapse.

Kellermann usually brought a three-page list of to-do items. Moffett was new to the company, appointed by the government after it seized Freddie Mac in September, and he recalled leaning heavily on Kellermann's 16 years of experience at the firm for guidance.

Freddie Mac was seized in September after the Treasury Department and Federal Housing Finance Agency determined that mounting losses at the firm and its sister, Fannie Mae, posed a risk to the entire financial system. Losses at Freddie Mac have been particularly steep, and together the two companies have received nearly $60 billion from the government to shore up their financial health.

Once a high-flying finance company, Freddie Mac has been transformed into a quasi-government agency, carrying out big parts of the Obama administration's housing recovery plan. Employees at Freddie Mac lost much of their wealth with the collapse of the company's stock and face uncertain job prospects long term.

Kellermann was responsible for the company's financial controls, financial reporting, taxes, capital oversight and compliance with federal requirements. He was previously senior vice president, corporate controller and principal accounting officer after starting at the company as an analyst.

Even with all the financial losses at Freddie Mac, Kellermann continued to find lighter moments. In the weeks after the company was seized by the government, his grim presentations at Tuesday morning meetings of senior executives would often end with him cracking jokes, colleagues said.

"He will be most remembered for his affability, his personal warmth, his sense of humor and his quick wit," said John A. Koskinen, the company's chief executive.

Yet Kellermann has also figured in recent controversies at Freddie Mac. He and a group of company attorneys tussled with its regulator in early March as the firm prepared to file its quarterly earnings report with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The group insisted that Freddie Mac inform shareholders of the cost to the company of helping carry out the Obama administration's housing recovery plan. The regulator urged the company not to do so, according to several sources familiar with the matter. An FHFA official contested that account, saying the regulator did not oppose disclosure but how the information was portrayed in the filing.

Freddie Mac ultimately disclosed the material.

Separately, the SEC and Justice Department have been investigating Freddie Mac over questions of accounting, disclosure and corporate governance, the company said in a recent SEC filing. Sources said Kellermann was not a target of the probe by the U.S. Attorney's office in Alexandria but was someone investigators wanted to question. "He obviously knew about things that we would want to know about,'' said one law enforcement source, who was not authorized to comment and spoke on condition of anonymity.

David R. Palombi, a company spokesman, said that Freddie Mac "knows of no connection between this terrible personal tragedy and the ongoing inquiries that are discussed in our recent SEC filings."

Earlier this month, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae were criticized on Capitol Hill after outlining plans to pay $210 million in retention bonuses to 7,600 employees over 18 months. Those payments included an $850,000 bonus for Kellermann disbursed over a year and a half. He had already received $170,000. Top lawmakers have demanded that employees pay back money they've received and that the companies suspend all bonuses.

During the uproar over bonuses, Kellermann's wife sent an e-mail to neighbors letting them know that a security detail was guarding the house, one recalled. Another neighbor said the Kellermanns hadn't wanted the protection -- they were reluctant to see Freddie's troubles intrude so publicly on their private lives.

Soon after Kellermann's death was reported yesterday, television trucks pulled up outside his stately brick home and its manicured lawn, beaming the image around the world. Many neighbors were taken aback by the attention given to the apparent suicide.

Susan Unger, a neighbor, said she last saw him a few weeks ago working in his yard. She woke up early yesterday morning to the sound of rescue crews arriving. "They took the stretcher in and brought it out empty, so I thought everything was okay," Unger said. "It's just so sad. . . . I'm just in total shock."

The neighbors knew Kellermann mostly as a doting father of a young daughter and meticulous gardener. He decorated his home lavishly for Christmas and threw great parties for Halloween and University of Michigan football games. He'd attended Michigan before receiving a graduate degree from George Washington University.

But Sergio Moreno, who lives up the street, said he had recently noticed some changes. Kellermann was busier than ever and more stressed. A large man, Kellermann had lost a lot of weight.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Friar_Tuck

BLUMUNKI := KELLERMAN
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2009, 05:27:19 PM »
You'll have to make an account to use the search feature. Here's a list of Kellerman's threads on www.tickerforum.org He was apparently not a well like member there....

FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages     NotSoBreaking     Blumunki     2008-03-24 14:26:26
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:52:12
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:42:55
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:38:12
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:33:57
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:32:05
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-24 13:22:55
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 21:30:46
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 15:04:15
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 11:41:53
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 10:57:24
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 09:30:53
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 05:55:05
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-23 06:12:05
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 20:22:53
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 19:37:41
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 19:26:43
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 18:58:37
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 18:55:26
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 18:31:08
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 18:25:11
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 18:22:12
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:50:23
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:34:47
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:27:05
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:02:28
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:16:15
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:15:23
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 17:14:20
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 16:48:56
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 16:05:47
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 16:54:49
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 16:52:48
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 16:21:08
Jumbo Red Herrings and today's FNM rumor    Lenders    Blumunki    2008-03-22 15:37:36
FNM up ?    General    Blumunki    2008-03-22 15:11:36
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 15:09:28
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 14:01:25
Bailouts.    General    Blumunki    2008-03-22 11:54:50
Bailouts.    General    Blumunki    2008-03-22 11:23:35
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-22 09:42:58
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-21 17:51:35
Dick Bove, Bear Stearns, and Controversey    Ticker    Blumunki    2008-03-21 15:43:33
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-21 14:01:09
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-21 06:32:09
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-21 06:27:41
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 21:06:25
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 21:03:50
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:59:01
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:56:01
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:40:11
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:19:59
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:12:04
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 20:00:00
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:53:41
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:44:31
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:24:26
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:19:55
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:14:31
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 19:04:44
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:52:03
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:48:09
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:46:54
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:28:58
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:22:14
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:18:55
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 18:03:13
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 17:49:32
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 17:45:26
FNM FRE set to buy more mortgages    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-20 17:15:51
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 17:07:35
Talked to my banker friend today    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 17:03:53
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 16:40:27
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 15:20:21
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 14:53:24
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 15:01:43
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 09:03:14
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 07:54:52
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 10:18:49
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 09:50:44
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 07:38:38
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 06:55:44
I am walking away.........    General    Blumunki    2008-03-20 06:02:51
FRE #'s cut    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-14 14:36:09
FRE #'s cut    NotSoBreaking    Blumunki    2008-03-14 14:24:21
"CCC" - The Root Of the Problem, And Who Should Eat It    Ticker    Blumunki    2008-03-03 06:05:31
"CCC" - The Root Of the Problem, And Who Should Eat It    Ticker    Blumunki    2008-03-02 08:25:33
"Slosh Report" Link?    Monetary    Blumunki    2008-01-28 06:08:35
Retailers desperate?    General    Blumunki    2007-12-10 06:20:52
Since August Meltdown....Money Made/Lost?    General    Blumunki    2007-12-06 16:13:50
Since August Meltdown....Money Made/Lost?    General    Blumunki    2007-12-06 15:00:45
Mind BENder    General    Blumunki    2007-11-30 03:24:21
How many of you are long cash?

JBS

Suicide with no cause of death is very suspicious. Who was the coroner? A govt agent? Why won't they say HOW he died? Why all the secrecy?

Oh well, we should observe a moment of silence anyway for our banker friend. http://recall2.nfshost.com/sounds/kirkdeadfreind.wav

Yea I know, it's cold.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: New: Kellermann asked for time-off Tuesday night; "suicide" on Wednesday
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2009, 05:47:13 PM »
Darn! Beat me to it! Yah - just read about this...strange...maybe his consciounse was getting to him, which is why he "felt stressed"?

Offline db

LOL

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: New: Kellermann asked for time-off Tuesday night; "suicide" on Wednesday
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2009, 06:32:56 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/23/AR2009042302463_pf.html

Freddie Mac Executive Had Taken Week Off to Deal With Stress
Firm's Finance Chief Dead in Apparent Suicide

But Sergio Moreno, who lives up the street, said he had recently noticed some changes. Kellermann was busier than ever and more stressed. A large man, Kellermann had lost a lot of weight.

Now you see them fitting the square bullshit into the round reality...expect all the filtered data to slowly form the vision of a man who just received $850,000 and was a great family man hung and shot himself in his basement.

Wow!

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Don't mess with the Money!

You'd be better off crossing the CIA (oh wait, the CIA works for the banksters).

Andrew Jackson
1833:President Andrew Jackson starts removing the government’s deposits from the Rothschild controlled, Second Bank of the United States and instead deposits them into banks directed by democratic bankers.
1835: On January 30, an assassin tries to shoot President Jackson, but miraculously both of the assassin’s pistols misfired. President Jackson would later claim that he knew the Rothschilds were responsible for the attempted assassination.

John Tyler
1841: President John Tyler (the 10th President of the United States From 1841 to 1845) vetoed the act to renew the charter for the Bank of the United States. He goes on to receive hundreds of letters threatening him with assassination.

Abraham Lincoln
1861: President Abraham Lincoln approaches the big banks in New York to try to obtain loans to support the ongoing American Civil War. As these large banks were heavily under the influence of the Rothschilds, they offer him a deal they know he cannot accept, 24% to 36% interest on all monies loaned. Lincoln is very angry about the high level of interest so he prints his own debt free money and informs the public that this is now legal tender for both public and private debts.

1865: In a statement to Congress, President Abraham Lincoln states, “I have two enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe.” Later that year, on April 14, President Lincoln is assassinated, less than two months before the end of the American Civil War.

James A. Garfield
1881: President James A. Garfield (The 20th President of the United States who lasted only 100 days) states two weeks before he is assassinated, “Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”

John F. Kennedy
1963: On June 4th (the 35th President of the United States 1961-1963) signs Executive Order 11110 which returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.
We all know what happened next...

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
I find it interesting that they killed him on a "22" - just like JFK, who was murdered on "11-22"

11, 22, 33 are the Master Numbers, among many other things.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission