World War One

Author Topic: World War One  (Read 6211 times)

Offline SuiJurisNews

World War One
« on: August 14, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
On various threads the contention had been raised that world war one was the product of international financiers and munitions companies. I disagree with this often repeated accusation and prefer to believe that continued Prussian antagonism against Europe that existed for hundreds of years is to blame for World War One. the point can be argued that British bankers in fact were pushing Pacifism to allow Prussia to dismantle the triple entente. What do you think?
The waters turned to blood, as rose the Star Of evil Fate denying all release.
The rulers smote, the feeble crying "War!"
The usurers robbed, the naked crying "Peace!"
-Cecil Chesterton

Offline Mr Grinch

Re: World War One
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »
I think you may want to peruse the links I just posted on Bush vs Hitler. In depth history weve had hidden from us. My thinking is that the contention is correct. Please read those volumes.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 02:43:50 PM »
This is the only way I want to see WWI -- through the camera lens of Charlie Chaplin
Google Video -- Shoulder Arms, 45 min)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4994652574886616985&q=%22shoulder+arms%22&total=49&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 05:00:44 AM »
On this day in 1914 Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia

However, at 22:00, while Serbian FM Nikola Pasic had lunch, a telegram from Pest arrived:

"The Royal Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Since the Royal Serbian Government did not give a satisfactory answer to our note handed over by an Austro-Hungarian deputy in Belgrade 7/23/1914. ,
The Imperial-Royal Government finds it necessary to satisfy its own rights and interests, and to seize arms. Austro-Hungary considers that, from this moment, it is in a state of war with Serbia.
                          Minister of Foreign Affairs of Austro-Hungary, Count Berthold,

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
On this day in 1914 from St. Peterburg, Russia: ambassador of Serbia in Czar Russia dr. Miroslav Spalajković report to his government that "Russia categorical decided to edit in this occasion Slovenian question ".

Source: National archive in Belgrade, Serbia

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 08:42:35 AM »

On this day 1914 :

Serbia declared war to Germany !

Austro-Hungary declared war to Czar Russia !

Kingdom of Montenegro declared war to Austro-Hungary !

That was an answer of Russophil King Nikola I Petrović  on declaration of war to Russia from Wien.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2015, 10:12:54 AM »
On this day in 1916 Italy declares war on the German Reich and Romania declares war on Austria-Hungary Reich.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 06:29:48 PM »
On this day in 1918 Albania

After liberation of Kosovo and Metohija by the Serbian Army, the headquarters of the Albanian "Committee for the defense of Kosovo" moved in Shkodra.
Their task is to organize an armed rebellion by Albanians against the Serbian authorities in Kosovo and Metohija.
They recruited the help of Italy for such activities.
"Kosovo Committee" demanded to take part in the Versailles Peace Conference.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2015, 06:55:28 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcg_t2oJkchttp://

There is no "Black Hand Gang" and if even there existed - their member was not Gavrilo Princip.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 10:06:50 PM »
On this day 1914 Germany attacks Belgium. After that England declares war on the Reich.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-one/causes-of-world-war-one/the-british-declaration-of-war/http://

Germany invaded Belgium and Luxembourg as a start of great invasion of France.

Former Mayor of London Boris Johnson was right. Germany is one to blame on start WW1.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 03:10:18 PM »
On this day in 1918, France , Germany surrendered to Triple Entente

"When you wrote the history of this war, the most famous section of this history will be called Serbia !
Serbian Army has made a miracle of heroism, and the Serbian people suffered unspeakable torments and such self-sacrifice and perseverance can not go unnoticed - they have to be rewarded. "( US Secretary of State Robert Lansing ).

source: Magister degree of Yugoslav literature A. Stosic "The Great days of Serbia 1914-1918"; Belgrade, in 1994.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 05:36:03 PM »
On this day in 1914 after the disastrous defeat of the Serbian Army in the "Battle of Kolubara" Austro-Hungarian Emperor Franz Joseph Habsburg first for the second time offered Serbia a separate peace, or refuse to state authorities of Serbia.

About thаt prposal from Wien, Entente Powers informed the Serbian diplomat in Italy Mihajlovic.

Source: Serbian historian Prof. M. Ekmečić "Ratni ciljevi Srbije 1914-‚1918"   ("The War aims Serbia 1914-1918") , p.22, Politika, Belgrade, 1992.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2017, 06:37:42 AM »
On this day in 1915 in the Caucasus in the "Battle of Sarikamis" - the Army of Tzarist Russia under the command of Gen. Nikolai Yudenich army heavily defeated Ahmet Pasha. The Turkish army suffered losses from 77000 of 95000 soldiers and wounded and killed 60,000 Turks.

Russian Tzar Nicholay II Romanov rewarded the heroes who prevented penetration of Turkish army on the Caucasus and so went to into Russia.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2017, 05:17:25 PM »
On this day in 1915 in Belgrade, the first combat flights of Serbian aviation.

Captain-pilot Zivojin Stankovic

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2017, 07:49:52 AM »
On this day in 1916 the King of Montenegro Nikola The First is his son Mirko authorized to sign an unconditional surrender to the Austro-Hungarian Empire.

King Nikola the First: The State that`s me, treason that`s me, runaway from Montenegro that`s me also

During that time, King Nikola The First has already fled to Montenegro to Italy.

Source: Serbian historian Andrija Luburić "Capitulation of Montenegro", Belgrade 1940,

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2017, 06:05:13 PM »
On this day in 1919, "Peace Conference at Versailles", Paris, France

Serbia at the conference reports that she lost 1247435 men, or 28% of the total population ( more than 40% of adult men).
89 years later the French press does not mentioned as losses in WWI (?!).
The conference was opened by French PM Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
At the conference, the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes was represented by N. Pasic ( Prime Minister of Serbia during the War).
For Monte Negro was left vacant seat even though, as the Albanian extremists of the "Kosovo Committee" and former King of Montenegro Nikola I tried to meet with diplomats from the countries of the victorious Entente.

Agreement of June 28, Germany has taken the blame for World War I, the payment of war damages and a ban on arming.
Created the new state in Europe: Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Estonia and the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
Interestingly, they are dissatisfied with the contract winners were Italy, Japan, the Montenegrin government in exile ...

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »
On this day in 1921 the French General Louis Franchet d'Esperey awarded the Order of the Legion of Honour city of Belgrade.

This medal was given to the then то town Sabac ( "Serbian Paris" ) which was almost destroyed in the WW1  by Austro-Hungarian Army.

"After the martyrdom, Serbia is experiencing triumph. This double cross to give the city of Belgrade pays, glorifying them, memories of resistance to invasion and heroic struggles for liberation. It is characterized, in the same testimony of admiration, your capital and your homeland, your sovereign, your glorious Prince Regent , my dear comrades in arms, the famous Vojvoda Misic, whose loss of Serbia today laments, famous commanders of your armies, your statesmen, your soldiers, your citizens, your amazing women, those who had hoped the homeland, those who fought and all those who have fallen for it. "

Only 5 cities in the world (used to be ) most prestigious positioning. D`Epere commanded the Allied Forces in the Salonika front and later was promoted to the rank of Marshal and awarded him the honorary rank of Vojvoda Serbian Army.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 04:33:47 PM »
On this day in 1917. the Serbs rebelled against the Bulgarian occupation in World War I !

Bulgarian and Austro-Hungarian Army brutally suppressed the uprising ("Toplica Uprising").

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 03:51:28 PM »
But former  ;) CIA agent John DEUTCH ( German ) is ignorant or lie "...Black Hand' organization. Headed by the Serbian intelligence chief, Colonel 'Apis,' it engineered the assassination of *Austria’s Crown Prince Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo in 1914, setting off the First World War."

"Black hand" is helped and armed "Bosnia Youth" ( Gavrilo Princip and others ) to kill Archduke Franz Ferdinand who came in Bosnia to look maneuvers of Austro-Hungarian Army that were at the border with Serbia.

*in that time there is Austro-Hungary Monarchy not Austria

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2018&mm=02&dd=13&nav_id=103473http://