KT got some odd ideas

Author Topic: KT got some odd ideas  (Read 364177 times)

luckee1

Re: KT got some odd ideas
« Reply #840 on: August 19, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
That is enough spamming:

I will repeat what I posted in the other thread you posted in

Ya gotta be kidding me.   >:(  I want you GIN folks to understand.  Many of us here have already checked this out.  Many of us are not interested.  Some of us have done good research on this, and many of us here have had our own businesses.  The concencous is we are not interested.  Bluestealth was going into this to find information.  He is now trying to "sponsor" us, now we have you coming in and trying to sign us up. 

Stop.  That is spamming the forum and against the rules that you agreed to.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #841 on: August 19, 2009, 06:51:08 PM »
That is enough spamming:

I will repeat what I posted in the other thread you posted in

Ya gotta be kidding me.   >:(  I want you GIN folks to understand.  Many of us here have already checked this out.  Many of us are not interested.  Some of us have done good research on this, and many of us here have had our own businesses.  The concencous is we are not interested.  Bluestealth was going into this to find information.  He is now trying to "sponsor" us, now we have you coming in and trying to sign us up. 

Stop.  That is spamming the forum and against the rules that you agreed to.

this is that bluestealth - not so stealthy guy ---- just recalling the writing style and I havent bothered doing any comparison.

he shacked his hand --- weird
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #842 on: August 19, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »
Go away and tell it to AmeriDeath! He loves these scams!
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #843 on: August 19, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »
Interesting technique -- use a different name to appear like an interested mark to lure in others and deflect scrutiny.
Done before and better, back to the drawing board  -- amateur.
Hint -- let a buddy do the writing so as to have a different writing style.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #844 on: August 19, 2009, 07:05:21 PM »
I am a member of the Global Information Network. I have been to the Affiliate/Member meeting in Ventura, CA. I have personally meet and shacked Kevin Trudeau's hand. I can assure you that this is legitimate. And this is the best business set up I have seen. The Global Information Network is going to be bigger than Amway, Vector, Quixtar, Cutco, and Mona Vie in a short amount of time. Every one knows that in order to make any real money you got to get in before it explodes. Join GIN before it becomes popular. If you wait until you see GIN commercials on TV and radio, and there will be, then your opportunity may have passed. You need to get in at the beggining while GIN is still small.

How do you know that GIN is going to explode?
The commission structure while cause this to expand exponentially in members.

What's so special about the commission structure?
     If you sign up your friend as a member you get $200. If your friend then goes and signs some one else up your friend gets $200 and you get $200. So If you only sign up 3 people you get $600 from those three people. But if those three people go out and sign up 30 ppl; you get $6000. Any one that joins using your affiliate code is tagged to you forever. So Any one that joins, you get $200 whenever they sign up another member forever.
     One of the requirements to receive commissions owed to you because your friends signed up other friends is that you sign up at least one other person. That means if your friend signs up 5 ppl; the only way you can receive the $1000 commission is that you yourself sign up one other person. And if you don't sign up at least one member for that month; you won't be able to get the $1000 commission.

What happens to that $1000 commissions you didn't get because you didn't sign up at least one member?
     That $1000 gets rolled up into a nice jack pot as is paid out to the next person who does sign up another member. With this clause, it encourages all members to sign up at least one more member.
So if there are 10,000 members by August, there will be about 20,000 members in September, 40,000 by October, 80,000 by Nov, 160,000 by Dec, 320,000 by Jan, 640,000 by Feb, And 1,280,000 members strong by march. This will continue to multiply and multiply, and IF YOU JOIN NOW WHILE GIN IS SMALL you can be receiving commissions from the new people that join.

Won't it saturate the market? What if everyone joins?
     The market will never fully saturate. Why? 3 things.
1. PPL die everyday.
2. PPL are born every day.
3. Not every joins.

If $400 of the $1000 initiation fee goes to commissions what happens to the rest of the $600?
     That money gets distributed out in the form of profit sharing to higher level members of GIN. It also goes out in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and venture capitol to members only.

How can I join?
     1. Listen to the invitation at www.globalinformationnetwork.com
     2. Use affiliate code 1500146
     3. Your in the investment of a lifetime.

Well congratulations! You just lost $1,000 on a pyramid scheme! :D :D :D
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

bluestealth2003

« Reply #845 on: August 19, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »
Interesting technique -- use a different name to appear like an interested mark to lure in others and deflect scrutiny.
Done before and better, back to the drawing board  -- amateur.
Hint -- let a buddy do the writing so as to have a different writing style.

I wish the forum moderators would filter out the idiots.  I guess a dumbass like you can't see that the affiliate code is different and therefore would be working against myself.

luckee1, I guess your good research includes internet chat rooms and google.  Don't you think those that actually joined as members would know a little more than you?  You can forget any more updates from me about GIN.  I will promote this to others who deserve to benefit from it.

Offline piratenews

« Reply #846 on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »
Kevin Trudeau spents several years in fed prison for credit card fraud. Seems he liked cashing other peoples checks by forging their names.

His books They Dont Want You To Know About say Scientology and Kosher are good for you. Even the book says it cant tell the best info, so you must pay to join his website "for the really good secret info". His health books provide accurate info but zero footnotes to scientific research, which is why the feds seized $30-million from Trudeau and BANNED HIM FROM WRITING ANY MORE BOOKS. So now he has to "give them away" TO HIS TAX-EXEMPT FOUNDATION THAT PAYS HIM A SALARY, that's probably in a foreign nation.

His financial infomercials admit he plagerizes all his info from other informercial books.

Greed is his #1 sales tool.

He's invited to Bilderberg Group, which is only open to fellow thieves.

MLM only works for EXPERT professional salesmen, with or without lying. 90% of MLM members have never worked a real sales job, so they make rookie mistakes that kill their success.

Now if Trudeau wrote a book Scams They Don't Want You To Know About, he'd be a REAL expert.

If you want to try MLM join Amway. At least they have a sales training program, though it costs a small fortune, and THAT'S where the REAL money is made by the upline, to bypass laws against MLM scams.

Offline nustada

« Reply #847 on: August 20, 2009, 01:14:03 AM »
     I wish the forum moderators would filter out the idiots.  I guess a dumbass like you can't see that the affiliate code is different and therefore would be working against myself.

luckee1, I guess your good research includes internet chat rooms and google.  Don't you think those that actually joined as members would know a little more than you?  You can forget any more updates from me about GIN.  I will promote this to others who deserve to benefit from it.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #848 on: August 20, 2009, 07:59:00 AM »
     I wish the forum moderators would filter out the idiots.

Idiots?  I would modify that to "people who criticize my fabrications and question my motivations."  I would suggest that the moderators have shown you leniency because of the scrutiny others and myself have offered.

Listen, boy, dont you think it looks kinda suspect when 95% of your contributions to the forum are an effort to sell a product and by doing so enrich yourself.  The remainder of your posts indicate a kindergarten level of understanding of the topics.

Do you require more schooling?

I grieve for luckee1 -- how you have wrenched away the socalled "benefits of GIN."  I will just stick to Blue Sapphire myself thanks.

luckee1

« Reply #849 on: August 20, 2009, 11:51:08 AM »

ACTUALLY NO.  THEY HAVE MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME AND NAIVETE.

FINE JUST STOP SPAMMING THE FORUM AND THAT GOES FOR THE OTHERS WHO ARE  DOINGS SO TOO.

luckee1

« Reply #850 on: August 20, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »
grapecrusher1,

Why do you grieve for me?  I think I missed something?   ;)

gautnl27

« Reply #851 on: August 23, 2009, 06:30:17 AM »
If you want to join me in something amazing go to www.globalinformationnetwork.com

and become a Member ($1000 initiation fee and then $150 a month for membership)
Or for FREE you can just start out as an affiliate.

You Need an Affiliate code to sign up for either of them.

Here is the Affiliate code you need to use: 4204335

Go to the website, listen to the Invitation (press play at the bottom of the page) and sign up if you think its right for you.

gautnl27

« Reply #852 on: August 23, 2009, 06:48:19 AM »
If you want to join me in something amazing.

First: go to www.globalinformationnetwork.com

Second: Click Play on the lower part of the site and listen to the Invitation and learn what Membership in GIN Offers.

Third:Click Join Now and use theAffiliate code:4204335 to get in, and become a Member
There is a $1000 initiation fee, and its $150 a month for membership

Or

You Can start out For FREE  by Becoming an Affiliate.

Go to the website, listen to the Invitation (press play at the bottom of the page) and sign up if you think its right for you.

gautnl27

« Reply #853 on: August 23, 2009, 07:32:40 AM »

*If you think this is a Ponzi scheme or some kind of scam, maybe you are not ready yet for this Opportunity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrJu81uwWY

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #854 on: August 23, 2009, 07:42:55 AM »
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Highland

« Reply #855 on: August 23, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
I thought this might be a good place to post this.
It's from http://newworldordercountdown.com/

"While you hear these various internet personalities going on and on about the Evil New World Order, it's easy to get sucked in to their world of death and dismay. If you aren't careful, you can get trapped in that world, disconnecting from all the good things around you.

It's similar to working with the same people and hanging out with them in the same bar night after night. If those people have a narrow world view, and the sit around talking about the same narrow minded things every night, being around those people is going to rub off on you, keeping you in the same state THEY exist in.

That's why traveling and spending time meeting with a diverse selection of creative people is essential for anyone who wants to amp up their own psychological and intellectual growth.

For instance, go down to silicon valley and you'll be hard pressed to come across people obsessing about Obamacare, or Codex Alimentarius, or the swine flu.

Spend time in the restaurants down there and you won't hear folks talking about how they need to make signs and bumper stickers to protest the New World Order. Instead, you'll overhear conversations about new technology & new innovation that will go on to save lives, improve industries, and empower people to become more productive, and more intelligent.

When I meet with members of the various organizations I belong to, I'm surrounded by people who are actively bringing about major breakthroughs in science, health, and internet technologies. They're actively bringing the future to the common person who's struggling in the present.

Who you surround yourself with ends up effecting who you become. So who do you think you need to be hanging out with: That miserable crowd with torches and pitchforks, kicking and screaming - resisting? Or the ones who are creating a new world everyone can live in peacefully?

Please comment, Id like to hear what others think. Do you know "Eli Rook"? what are your thoughts on http://newworldordercountdown.com

Unfortunately people may soon be finding out that their money isn't much better than monopoly money etc. and just surrounding yourself with unconcerned lackadaisical socialites living on big government subsidies was probably a big mistake.

Could you make a game called Constitutional Attorneys instead?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #856 on: August 23, 2009, 08:29:05 AM »
Aren't you a member of Infragard?

I am a member of Infraguard, and its only a coincidence that I also Carry a Concealed weapon.  I purchased it on my own for personal protection and would have purchased it regardless of being a Infraguard member or not.

I am Pro-Constitution and I am an "Infowarrior", and I like Alex Jones and a lot of what he does But I have never been told that I have any more right to "shoot to kill"  than a person who is not an Infraguard member.

I will do what I have to, if I ever find myself in a scenario where my life is threatened.

The only time I have heard anyone from Infraguard even mentioned "Shoot to Kill"  was from

http://www.infragard.net/press/page.php?page=2008/022108.htm&mn=4&sm=4-1

Where they deny that claim. Maybe the order was given, but not to all members?  Or is that just common sense to be able to defend you life? Or maybe some Nutjob was somehow allowed to join and overly embellished his own made up stories to make himself seem "Cool"  because he thinks its cool to be in Infraguard and associated with the FBI?

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

gautnl27

« Reply #857 on: August 23, 2009, 08:39:47 AM »
Now is absolutely the best time to get in on this!!!

Listen to the Alex Jones show when he had Kevin Trudeau on (5/26/09)

watch it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOJhtiMFYM

Second: Click Play on the lower part of the site and listen to the Invitation and learn what Membership in GIN Offers.

Third:Click Join Now and use the Affiliate code:4204335 to get in, and become a Member

Or

You Can start out For FREE  by Becoming an Affiliate.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #858 on: August 23, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InfraGard, an ominous logo, a snappy slogan and a literal license to kill
http://caterwauled.blogspot.com/2008/02/infragard-literal-license-to-kill.html
Saturday, February 9, 2008

A few years ago, political scientist Dr. Lawrence Britt wrote an op-ed which listed his findings about the characteristics of a fascist state. He found fourteen similarities between all of the fascist governments he studied, from Mussolini to Pinochet.

It's frightening to read the list and to see how many of these fourteen items are evidenced in the Bush presidency. And with Halliburton and Blackwater, the intermingling of corporate power and government authority is an affirmation of Britt's ninth item on the list:

9. Power of corporations protected. Although the personal life of ordinary citizens was under strict control, the ability of large corporations to operate in relative freedom was not compromised. The ruling elite saw the corporate structure as a way to not only ensure military production (in developed states), but also as an additional means of social control. Members of the economic elite were often pampered by the political elite to ensure a continued mutuality of interests, especially in the repression of “have-not” citizens.

Now, there's even more reason to fear. Consider InfraGard, a quasi-public organization which links corporate entities to the FBI and the Homeland Securities, enlisting these entities as junior G-men in the "war on terror."

InfraGard is a bit of a private country club, where new members must be referred for membership by existing members, and where corporations receive alerts on potential threats even before state and municipal authorities. There's a chapter in your state. Here's the Connecticut website, but don't hope to find out too much, because you need to be a member to get the secure info. I did find out, to my dismay, that my bank is a sponsor. The next (and First Quarterly) meeting of Connecticut's InfraGard is February 28th at the New Haven Fire Academy. They're looking for a sponsor for their Continental Breakfast. If the Hartford Courant volunteers, does that mean they can attend and send a reporter?

I've walked my share of corporate corridors of power, and I can assure you that rampaging egos, ruthless sycophants, and power mad private security forces combine to create a potent and volatile mix which will only become more unstable when adding national security connections as an ingredient.

This is not good news for those of us who hoped our individual desire for freedom and liberty would eventually allow us to drive a wedge between corporations and government. But when politicians are funded by corporations, and when corporations are enlisted as part of a secret army, what hope do we have that we will hear the eventual knock on the door when the Blackwater chickens come home to roost.

It can't happen here? It is happening here.

But don't worry, they're only able to shoot on sight during a period of martial law.

Posted by Ed McKeon at 6:17 AM  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So CACI is a partner in this program.

Does everyone remember who CACI is?

Not only are they linked to the massacre on 9/11, but here is some of their finer work...

That is right, we told you that torture was evil and only resulted in control/blowback rather than intelligence/information, but did not listen.

Then we were told that private contractor CACI did most of the torture and we said, well that is over there, it is not over here.

Gues what?  CACI is running the FBI program to kill us and our babies and your grandmothers.  Are we going to wake up now?

You cannot make this up.

CACI is the number 1 torture company around, they are partners with the FBI to controll all citizens during Rockefeller's planned martial law.

What makes us think they will not torture all of a sudden?

That is the only thing they do.

They obviously have no intelligence or we would no longer be in Iraq.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InfowarCon 2007
http://www.infragardmembers.org/modules/extcal/event.php?event=13

Place:
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
Bethesda, MD
Start : Sunday March 2, 2008, 8:00
End : Tuesday March 4, 2008, 17:00

InfowarCon Moved to March 2008 to Ease Scheduling Conflicts

The much anticipated revival of InfowarCon is going to have to wait another few months. Bowing to pressure from defense agencies, educational institutions and international organizations, the event conflicted with too many other senior level commitments during the September time frame.

InfowarCon founder Winn Schwartau said: “We brought back InfowarCon at the request of countless people and organizations, both within the U.S. and internationally. We also made an assumption about timing – a poor one as it turns out. It used to be the end of the fiscal year was perfect for the U.S. government, but times have changed.”

Many of the senior officials who wanted to speak and attend were unable to commit.

To accommodate them and myriad others, InfowarCon has been rescheduled for 2-4 March, 2008, at the same location.

InfowarCon’s original dates also conflicted with the opening schedules of military schools and academies who wanted to participate. Professor Dan Kuehl of the National Defense University said: “This is wonderful news. The end of the fiscal year is a big problem. This move will allow greater support from the educational and defense communities.”

“InfowarCon is a serious and important forum for cooperation between government and industry on national and global cyberterrorism. To make this discussion meaningful we need input from as many voices as possible. I absolutely support any move that increases participation. It’s in the best interest of all concerned”, said Richard Marshall, Senior Information Assurance Representative, Office of Legislative Affairs, National Security Agency.

InfowarCon’s sponsors have backed the move. All pre-registered attendees and sponsors will receive upgrades. New registrants will be able to sign-up at revised “Early Bird” rates at www.infowarcon.com. “Just our way of making sure that InfowarCon’s passionate supporters will now get even more out of the event,” said Schwartau.

Media Contact Information:
Eric Green
InfowarCon Tel: 240 396 0007 x 908
Eric@infowarcon.com
www.infowarcon.com

InfowarCon Advisory Board: Dr. Dan Kuehl, National Defense University; Amit Yoran, NetWitness; Mark Rasch, FTI; Dorothy Denning, DoD; Richard Forno, Infowarrior.org; Lars Nicander, CATS; Bruce Brody, CACI.

InfowarCon Sponsors & Partners Include: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Mandiant, Netwitness, Purifile, Secure Computing, Lincoln Group, White Wolf Security, Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3), (ISC)2; Homeland Defense Journal, Government Security News, Homeland Defense Week, Officer.com, Continuity Insights, InfraGard National Members Alliance, ISSA NOVA, Terrorism Research Center and National Defense University.

# # #
Need to keep up on your continuing education credits for your ISC2 accreditations?  As a member of the government and/or security community you can't afford to miss the critically acclaimed http://www.infowarcon.com ">InfowarCon 2008, March 02-04, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in Maryland.  You'll get proven techniques and broad perspectives from presenters that include in-the-trenches pros from the military, private, and political arenas. These front-line experts have seen it all, done it all, and done it better than anyone else.

The highlights of this year's program - a rich mix of full-day tutorials, debates, keynotes, breakout tracks and networking - makes http://www.infowarcon.com ">InfowarCon even that much more of an important gathering.
The Lessons Our Adversaries Have Learned by Major General Charles Dunlap, USAF JAG
Countering Nation State Infowar by Timothy Thomas, Foreign Military Studies Office, Fort Leavenworth, KS
Data Mining for Intelligence and Operations by Nasrullah Memon, The European Center for Counterterrorism Research and Studies, Esbjerg Institute of Technology, Aalborg University Esbjerg Denmark
To make sure you optimize your conference experience and leverage your travel time, we've added a full day of targeted, intensive learning, Zero-Day Tutorials to help you meet your objectives. Read more... http://www.infowarcon.com .

Best of all, earn valuable continuing education credits and invite three of your peers to register and receive a free registration yourself. To receive this special offer, simply email or call Lindsey Green from InfowarCon at 240-396-0007 x908, lindsey@infowarcon.com.

Or to register today as a member of InfraGard, go to www.infowarcon.com" target="_blank">http://www.infowarcon.com">www.infowarcon.com and enter priority code INF to save $200.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Kind Regards,

Eric S Green
Co-Chair
InfowarCon
eric@infowarcon.com
Eric Green   
Email : eric@infowarcon.com
URL : http://www.infowarcon.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Focus on Agriculture: The FBI Wants You
http://www.infragardmembers.org/modules/articles/article.php?id=45
Posted on Mon 14 May 2007 (646 reads) By Cyndie Sirekis  American Farm Bureau News

The proliferation in recent years of popular television programs and movies featuring FBI agents might lead one to believe entry into that profession is open to virtually anyone with a yearning for adventure and a belief in the agency’s motto – "Fidelity, Bravery, and Integrity." The truth, however, is that rigorous academic, fitness and security standards preclude most Americans from ever becoming FBI agents.

But farmers, ranchers and other rural residents do have a unique opportunity to help the FBI protect America’s food supply, through membership in local chapters of the FBI’s InfraGard program.

InfraGard was initially developed in 1996 to promote protection of critical information systems in the cyberspace arena. Since 9/11, it has expanded to include protection of physical as well as cyber threats to various sectors of the U.S. economy.

The food and agriculture section of the program, dubbed AgriGard, is where farmers and other rural residents have a role to play. Food and agriculture was designated a special interest group because it’s physically impossible for local law enforcement or any government agency to secure every head of livestock, field and tanker truck across the nation.

Members of AgriGard use a secure Internet portal to provide the FBI "on-the-ground" information about their local communities that may be helpful in preventing terrorism and other crimes. They are able to access current information about local threats, advisories, alerts and warnings, many of which are not available to the public. Members also may share information with each other and the FBI through the secure portal, in addition to learning about ongoing research on critical infrastructure protection.

Although electronic distribution of information is a critical element of the program, computer and Internet access is not a membership requirement. AgriGard members also attend meetings of their local chapter, where they share information with each other and representatives of law enforcement, academia, private industry, the FBI and other government agencies.

Promoting ongoing dialogue and timely communication between members and the FBI, whether electronic or in person, is an important focus.

"We’re working to keep the lines of communication open so attacks never get off the ground," is how Supervisory Special Agent Mark Jaroszewski describes it.

Many of the tools terrorists use are widely available and do not require great technical skill. That is one reason the FBI considers agriculture to be a "soft target" for terrorism, with enormous potential for economic damage to crops and livestock.

About 18,000 U.S. citizens from all walks of life participate in InfraGard, exchanging information about a wide range of terrorism, intelligence, criminal and security matters. With chapters in nearly every state, the FBI is always seeking new applicants. To become a member, you must submit an application in writing and agree to an FBI background check.

You may not be an FBI agent, but you can do your part to protect America by joining today.

Cyndie Sirekis is a director of news services with the American Farm Bureau Federation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

InfraGard: An Unhealthy Government Alliance

by Gary D. Barnett, February 22, 2008

http://www.fff.org/comment/com0802g.asp

There is an organization that is quietly and secretly becoming very large and powerful. The FBI started this partnership or alliance between the federal government and the private sector in 1996 in Cleveland with a few select people. After September 11, 2001, when the general population replaced their rationality with fear, this organization, called InfraGard, continued growing, and with little notice. By 2005 more than 11,000 members were involved, but as of today, according to the InfraGard website, there are 23,682 members, including FBI personnel. At first glance, many would think this alliance healthy and useful in the fight against “terrorism,” but upon further examination, one has to wonder.

InfraGard began as an alliance between the FBI and local businesses with the objective of investigating cyber threats. Since that time, little resemblance to that design exists. According to InfraGard’s own website,

InfraGard is an information sharing and analysis effort serving the interests and combining the knowledge base of a wide range of members. At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector. InfraGard is an association of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement agencies, and participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence [emphasis added] to prevent hostile acts against the United States.
Every InfraGard chapter has an FBI special agent coordinator attached to it, and this FBI coordinator works closely with FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C. Initially, while under the direction of the National Infrastructure Protection Center (NIPC), the focus of InfraGard was cyberinfrastructure protection, but things have gotten much more interesting since September 11, 2001. NIPC then expanded its efforts to include physical as well as cyberthreats to critical infrastructures.

A progression is occurring, but it gets even more interesting as time passes. In March 2003, NIPC was transferred to the Department of Homeland Security which now has total responsibility for critical infrastructure protection (CIP) matters. Part of the Department of Homeland Security’s mission is to facilitate InfraGard’s continuing role in CIP activities and to further develop InfraGard’s ability to support the FBI’s investigative mission, especially as it pertains to counterterrorism and cyber crimes.

InfraGard’s stated goal “is to promote ongoing dialogue and timely communications between members and the FBI.” Pay attention to this next part:

Infragard members gain access to information that enables them to protect their assets and in turn give information to government that facilitates its responsibilities to prevent and address terrorism and other crimes.
I take from this statement that there is a distinct tradeoff, a tradeoff not available to the rest of us, whereby InfraGard members are privy to inside information from government to protect themselves and their assets; in return they give the government information it desires. This is done under the auspices of preventing terrorism and other crimes. Of course, as usual, “other crimes” is not defined, leaving us to guess just what information is being transferred. Since these members of InfraGard are people in positions of power in the “private” sector, people who have access to a massive amount of private information about the rest of us, just what information are they divulging to government? Remember, they are getting valuable consideration in the form of advance warnings and protection for their lives and assets from government. This does not an honest partnership make; quite the contrary.

In my article “The New Crime of Thinking,” I criticized H.R.1955 and Senate 1959, which, if passed, will literally criminalize thought against government. As usual, the exact type of thought is left undefined. This vagueness in the thought-crime legislation together with the secrecy of InfraGard makes for a dangerous combination. S.1959, if passed, will be attached to the Homeland Security Act and InfraGard is already a part of the Department of Homeland Security. This is not a coincidence. Under section 899b of S.1959 it is stated:

Preventing the potential rise of self radicalized, unaffiliated terrorists domestically cannot be easily accomplished solely through traditional Federal intelligence or law enforcement efforts, and can benefit from the incorporation of State and local efforts.
This appears to be a direct reference to the InfraGard program. Moreover, in section 899c of S.1959 the new commission created after passage is to build upon and bring together the work of other entities, and will establish, as designated under 899d, a “Center of Excellence.” This center will be university-based, and is to study “violent radicalization and homegrown terrorism” in the United States. According to InfraGard’s mission statement, it is a group of businesses, academic institutions, state and local law enforcement, and other participants dedicated to sharing information and intelligence. Keep in mind that this new center will be, and InfraGard already is, a part of the Department of Homeland Security. I’m just speculating, of course, but is it possible that InfraGard will be a domestic police and spying arm for the government concerning “thought crime”?

There is a definite and natural link here, and it should give us pause. The definitions concerning thought crime are vague and unclear, left to the interpretation of government only. InfraGard, on the other hand, is an organization cloaked in secrecy. It holds secret meetings with the FBI. It also, according to FBI Director Robert Mueller, shares information (what information, we don’t know) with the Secret Service and all government agencies involved with security in the United States.

One question on InfraGard’s application for membership is, Which critical infrastructures does your organization belong to? Some choices listed are defense, government, banking and finance, information and telecommunications, postal and shipping, transportation, public health, and energy. At least 350 of the Fortune 500 companies have representation in InfraGard, this according to their website. These representatives have access to most of our private records, including phone and Internet use, health records, and banking and finance records. Considering the recent attempts by President Bush and his administration to protect many telecommunications companies and executives from prosecution for releasing private information, how many of the top telecom executives are members of InfraGard? I, for one, would be very interested in this information, but alas, it is not public information; it is secret.

According to InfraGard’s own policies and procedures,

The interests of InfraGard must be protected whenever presented to non-InfraGard members. Independent of the type of presentation, (interview, brief, or published documentation) the InfraGard leadership and the local FBI representative should be made aware of the upcoming presentation. The InfraGard member and the FBI representative should agree on the theme of the presentation. The identity of InfraGard members should be protected at all times.
This means that no one outside InfraGard is to know who is a member unless previous approval has been given. In addition, when interviews with members of the press are forthcoming, all questions should be submitted in writing prior to the interview. The InfraGard leadership and the local FBI representative should review the submitted questions, agree on the character of the answers, and identify the appropriate person to be interviewed prior to the interview. Even demeanor is addressed in this directive, and strict guidelines for behavior are listed. You see, when I said secret, I wasn’t kidding.

The bottom line is this: This is an organization created by the FBI, sanctioning individuals from the private business sector to provide information, sensitive and private information, to government agencies for special concessions. These concessions, or favors, according to an article titled “The FBI Deputizes Business,”in The Progressive magazine, include advance warning on a secure portal about any threatening information related to infrastructure disruption or terrorism. InfraGard notes as much on their website by advertising for members “access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards and much more.” Also advertised: “Learn time-sensitive, infrastructure related security information from government sources such as DHS [Department of Homeland Security] and the FBI.” Is this elitist group of InfraGard members a group of Americans superior to the rest of us? Are they truly privileged or just selling their souls for protection and favors? And how involved will they be in watchdog activities, activities sanctioned by the U.S. government? Is this a new kind of conscription by government meant to increase its surveillance capabilities so that it can monitor our lives even more than it does now?

Legislation, bureaucracies, and government/business partnerships created since 9/11 have severely infringed our freedom. Almost all of the so-called terror-protection legislation has been linked — and in many cases it is linked — to increased government oversight of the rest of us. This is evident concerning InfraGard and the Department of Homeland Security. If this program is for the benefit of this country, why are the members’ names and their activities kept so secret? Why do some gain protection and early warning while the rest of us do not? And what information and “intelligence” is being shared? Since these business members are fully protected by government, how far will they go, and when will it be too late to stop this secret assault by this behemoth we call government?

Gary D. Barnett is president of Barnett Financial Services, Inc., in Lewistown, Montana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bush's Secret Army of Snoops and Snitches

A new class of everyday spies, from paramedics to utility workers,
are being recruited to be "terrorism liason officers."

By Matthew Rothschild, The Progressive
Posted on July 9, 2008, Printed on July 9, 2008
http://www.alternet.org/story/90829/

The full scale of Bush's assault on our civil liberties may not be known until years after he's left office.

At the moment, all we can do is get glimpses here or there of what's going on.

And the latest one to come to my attention is the dispatching of police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and utility workers as so-called "terrorism liaison officers," according to a report by Bruce Finley in the Denver Post.

They are entrusted with hunting for "suspicious activity," and then they report their findings, which end up in secret government databases.

What constitutes "suspicious activity," of course, is in the eye of the beholder. But a draft Justice Department memo on the subject says that such things as "taking photos of no apparent aesthetic value" or "making notes" could constitute suspicious activity, Finley wrote.

The states where this is going on include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Washington, D.C.

Dozens more are planning to do so, Finley reports.

Colorado alone has 181 Terrorism Liaison Officers, and some of them are from the private sector, such as Xcel Energy.

Mark Silverstein of the Colorado ACLU told Amy Goodman of Democracy Now! that this reminds him of the old TIPS program, which "caused so much controversy that Congress eventually shut it down. But it is reemerging in other forms." Silverstein warns that there will be thousands and thousands of "completely innocent people going about completely innocent and legal activities" who are going to end up in a government database.

On the web, I found a description for a Terrorism Liaison Officer Position in the East Bay.

Reporting to the Alameda and Contra Costa Counties and the city of Oakland, these officers "would in effect function as ad hoc members" of the East Bay Terrorism Early Warning Group, which consists of local police officers and firefighters.

The "suggested duties" of these Terrorism Liaison Officers include: "source person for internal or external inquiry," and "collecting, reporting retrieving and sharing of materials related to terrorism. Such materials might include ... books journals, periodicals, and videotapes."

Terrorism Liaison Officers would be situated not only in agencies dealing with the harbor, the airports, and the railroads, but also "University/Campus."

And the private sector would be involved, too. "The program would eventually be expanded to include Health Care personnel and representatives from private, critical infrastructure entities, with communication systems specifically tailored to their needs."

In this regard, Terrorism Liaison Officers resemble InfraGard members. (See "The FBI Deputizes Business".) This FBI-private sector liaison group now consists of more than 26,000 members, who have their own secure channels of communication and are shielded, as much as possible, from scrutiny.

Terrorism Liaison Officers connect up with so-called "Fusion Centers": intelligence sharing among public safety agencies as well as the private sector. The Department of Justice has come up with "Fusion Center Guidelines" that discuss the role of private sector participants.

"The private sector can offer fusion centers a variety of resources," it says, including "suspicious incidents and activity information."

It also recommends shielding the private sector. "To aid in sharing this sensitive information, a Non-Disclosure Agreement may be used. The NDA provides private sector entities an additional layer of security, ensuring the security of private sector proprietary information and trade secrets," the document states.

As if that's not enough, the Justice Department document recommends that "fusion centers and their leadership encourage appropriate policymakers to legislate the protection of private sector data provided to fusion centers."

Matthew Rothschild is the editor of The Progressive.

© 2008 The Progressive All rights reserved.
View this story online at: http://www.alternet.org/story/90829/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Matthew Rothschild, March 2008 Issue

23,000 Businesspeople Get Threat Info from FBI Before Public. In Turn, They Supply Tips to FBI. Two Members of Private Sector Group Say They Have “Shoot to Kill” Permission in Emergency. These are the astonishing findings in Rothschild's cover story of the March issue of The Progressive.Today, more than 23,000 representatives of private industry are working quietly with the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The members of this rapidly growing group, called InfraGard, receive secret warnings of terrorist threats before the public does—and, at least on one occasion, before elected officials. In return, they provide information to the government, which alarms the ACLU. But there may be more to it than that. One business executive, who showed me his InfraGard card, told me they have permission to “shoot to kill” in the event of martial law.

InfraGard is “a child of the FBI,” says Michael Hershman, the chairman of the advisory board of the InfraGard National Members Alliance and CEO of the Fairfax Group, an international consulting firm.

InfraGard started in Cleveland back in 1996, when the private sector there cooperated with the FBI to investigate cyber threats.

“Then the FBI cloned it,” says Phyllis Schneck, chairman of the board of directors of the InfraGard National Members Alliance, and the prime mover behind the growth of InfraGard over the last several years.

InfraGard itself is still an FBI operation, with FBI agents in each state overseeing the local InfraGard chapters. (There are now eighty-six of them.) The alliance is a nonprofit organization of private sector InfraGard members.

“We are the owners, operators, and experts of our critical infrastructure, from the CEO of a large company in agriculture or high finance to the guy who turns the valve at the water utility,” says Schneck, who by day is the vice president of research integration at Secure Computing.

“At its most basic level, InfraGard is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the private sector,” the InfraGard website states. “InfraGard chapters are geographically linked with FBI Field Office territories.”

In November 2001, InfraGard had around 1,700 members. As of late January, InfraGard had 23,682 members, according to its website, www.infragard.net, which adds that “350 of our nation’s Fortune 500 have a representative in InfraGard.”

To join, each person must be sponsored by “an existing InfraGard member, chapter, or partner organization.” The FBI then vets the applicant. On the application form, prospective members are asked which aspect of the critical infrastructure their organization deals with. These include: agriculture, banking and finance, the chemical industry, defense, energy, food, information and telecommunications, law enforcement, public health, and transportation.

FBI Director Robert Mueller addressed an InfraGard convention on August 9, 2005. At that time, the group had less than half as many members as it does today. “To date, there are more than 11,000 members of InfraGard,” he said. “From our perspective that amounts to 11,000 contacts . . . and 11,000 partners in our mission to protect America.” He added a little later, “Those of you in the private sector are the first line of defense.”

He urged InfraGard members to contact the FBI if they “note suspicious activity or an unusual event.” And he said they could sic the FBI on “disgruntled employees who will use knowledge gained on the job against their employers.”

In an interview with InfraGard after the conference, which is featured prominently on the InfraGard members’ website, Mueller says: “It’s a great program.”

The ACLU is not so sanguine.

“There is evidence that InfraGard may be closer to a corporate TIPS program, turning private-sector corporations—some of which may be in a position to observe the activities of millions of individual customers—into surrogate eyes and ears for the FBI,” the ACLU warned in its August 2004 report The Surveillance-Industrial Complex: How the American Government Is Conscripting Businesses and Individuals in the Construction of a Surveillance Society.

InfraGard is not readily accessible to the general public. Its communications with the FBI and Homeland Security are beyond the reach of the Freedom of Information Act under the “trade secrets” exemption, its website says. And any conversation with the public or the media is supposed to be carefully rehearsed.

“The interests of InfraGard must be protected whenever presented to non-InfraGard members,” the website states. “During interviews with members of the press, controlling the image of InfraGard being presented can be difficult. Proper preparation for the interview will minimize the risk of embarrassment. . . . The InfraGard leadership and the local FBI representative should review the submitted questions, agree on the predilection of the answers, and identify the appropriate interviewee. . . . Tailor answers to the expected audience. . . . Questions concerning sensitive information should be avoided.”

One of the advantages of InfraGard, according to its leading members, is that the FBI gives them a heads-up on a secure portal about any threatening information related to infrastructure disruption or terrorism.

The InfraGard website advertises this. In its list of benefits of joining InfraGard, it states: “Gain access to an FBI secure communication network complete with VPN encrypted website, webmail, listservs, message boards, and much more.”

InfraGard members receive “almost daily updates” on threats “emanating from both domestic sources and overseas,” Hershman says.

“We get very easy access to secure information that only goes to InfraGard members,” Schneck says. “People are happy to be in the know.”

On November 1, 2001, the FBI had information about a potential threat to the bridges of California. The alert went out to the InfraGard membership. Enron was notified, and so, too, was Barry Davis, who worked for Morgan Stanley. He notified his brother Gray, the governor of California.

“He said his brother talked to him before the FBI,” recalls Steve Maviglio, who was Davis’s press secretary at the time. “And the governor got a lot of grief for releasing the information. In his defense, he said, ‘I was on the phone with my brother, who is an investment banker. And if he knows, why shouldn’t the public know?’ ”

Maviglio still sounds perturbed about this: “You’d think an elected official would be the first to know, not the last.”

In return for being in the know, InfraGard members cooperate with the FBI and Homeland Security. “InfraGard members have contributed to about 100 FBI cases,” Schneck says. “What InfraGard brings you is reach into the regional and local communities. We are a 22,000-member vetted body of subject-matter experts that reaches across seventeen matrixes. All the different stovepipes can connect with InfraGard.”

Schneck is proud of the relationships the InfraGard Members Alliance has built with the FBI. “If you had to call 1-800-FBI, you probably wouldn’t bother,” she says. “But if you knew Joe from a local meeting you had with him over a donut, you might call them. Either to give or to get. We want everyone to have a little black book.”

This black book may come in handy in times of an emergency. “On the back of each membership card,” Schneck says, “we have all the numbers you’d need: for Homeland Security, for the FBI, for the cyber center. And by calling up as an InfraGard member, you will be listened to.” She also says that members would have an easier time obtaining a “special telecommunications card that will enable your call to go through when others will not.”

This special status concerns the ACLU.

“The FBI should not be creating a privileged class of Americans who get special treatment,” says Jay Stanley, public education director of the ACLU’s technology and liberty program. “There’s no ‘business class’ in law enforcement. If there’s information the FBI can share with 22,000 corporate bigwigs, why don’t they just share it with the public? That’s who their real ‘special relationship’ is supposed to be with. Secrecy is not a party favor to be given out to friends. . . . This bears a disturbing resemblance to the FBI’s handing out ‘goodies’ to corporations in return for folding them into its domestic surveillance machinery.”

When the government raises its alert levels, InfraGard is in the loop. For instance, in a press release on February 7, 2003, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Attorney General announced that the national alert level was being raised from yellow to orange. They then listed “additional steps” that agencies were taking to “increase their protective measures.” One of those steps was to “provide alert information to InfraGard program.”

“They’re very much looped into our readiness capability,” says Amy Kudwa, spokeswoman for the Department of Homeland Security. “We provide speakers, as well as do joint presentations [with the FBI]. We also train alongside them, and they have participated in readiness exercises.”

On May 9, 2007, George Bush issued National Security Presidential Directive 51 entitled “National Continuity Policy.” In it, he instructed the Secretary of Homeland Security to coordinate with “private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to provide for the delivery of essential services during an emergency.”

Asked if the InfraGard National Members Alliance was involved with these plans, Schneck said it was “not directly participating at this point.” Hershman, chairman of the group’s advisory board, however, said that it was.

InfraGard members, sometimes hundreds at a time, have been used in “national emergency preparation drills,” Schneck acknowledges.

“In case something happens, everybody is ready,” says Norm Arendt, the head of the Madison, Wisconsin, chapter of InfraGard, and the safety director for the consulting firm Short Elliott Hendrickson, Inc. “There’s been lots of discussions about what happens under an emergency.”

One business owner in the United States tells me that InfraGard members are being advised on how to prepare for a martial law situation—and what their role might be. He showed me his InfraGard card, with his name and e-mail address on the front, along with the InfraGard logo and its slogan, “Partnership for Protection.” On the back of the card were the emergency numbers that Schneck mentioned.

This business owner says he attended a small InfraGard meeting where agents of the FBI and Homeland Security discussed in astonishing detail what InfraGard members may be called upon to do.

“The meeting started off innocuously enough, with the speakers talking about corporate espionage,” he says. “From there, it just progressed. All of a sudden we were knee deep in what was expected of us when martial law is declared. We were expected to share all our resources, but in return we’d be given specific benefits.” These included, he says, the ability to travel in restricted areas and to get people out.
But that’s not all.

“Then they said when—not if—martial law is declared, it was our responsibility to protect our portion of the infrastructure, and if we had to use deadly force to protect it, we couldn’t be prosecuted,” he says.

I was able to confirm that the meeting took place where he said it had, and that the FBI and Homeland Security did make presentations there. One InfraGard member who attended that meeting denies that the subject of lethal force came up. But the whistleblower is 100 percent certain of it. “I have nothing to gain by telling you this, and everything to lose,” he adds. “I’m so nervous about this, and I’m not someone who gets nervous.”

Though Schneck says that FBI and Homeland Security agents do make presentations to InfraGard, she denies that InfraGard members would have any civil patrol or law enforcement functions. “I have never heard of InfraGard members being told to use lethal force anywhere,” Schneck says.

The FBI adamantly denies it, also. “That’s ridiculous,” says Catherine Milhoan, an FBI spokesperson. “If you want to quote a businessperson saying that, knock yourself out. If that’s what you want to print, fine.”

But one other InfraGard member corroborated the whistleblower’s account, and another would not deny it.

Christine Moerke is a business continuity consultant for Alliant Energy in Madison, Wisconsin. She says she’s an InfraGard member, and she confirms that she has attended InfraGard meetings that went into the details about what kind of civil patrol function—including engaging in lethal force—that InfraGard members may be called upon to perform.

“There have been discussions like that, that I’ve heard of and participated in,” she says.

Curt Haugen is CEO of S’Curo Group, a company that does “strategic planning, business continuity planning and disaster recovery, physical and IT security, policy development, internal control, personnel selection, and travel safety,” according to its website. Haugen tells me he is a former FBI agent and that he has been an InfraGard member for many years. He is a huge booster. “It’s the only true organization where there is the public-private partnership,” he says. “It’s all who knows who. You know a face, you trust a face. That’s what makes it work.”

He says InfraGard “absolutely” does emergency preparedness exercises. When I ask about discussions the FBI and Homeland Security have had with InfraGard members about their use of lethal force, he says: “That much I cannot comment on. But as a private citizen, you have the right to use force if you feel threatened.”

“We were assured that if we were forced to kill someone to protect our infrastructure, there would be no repercussions,” the whistleblower says. “It gave me goose bumps. It chilled me to the bone.”

Matthew Rothschild is the editor of The Progressive magazine and the author of "You Have No Rights: Stories of America in an Age of Repression." This article, "The FBI Deputizes Business," is the cover story of the March issue of The Progressive.
http://www.progressive.org/mag_rothschild0308
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

gautnl27

« Reply #859 on: August 23, 2009, 09:12:50 AM »
Sane,

Please stop posting Irrelevant stuff under my Topic, It makes it Look Messy and makes it harder for people reading the title to find the pertaining Info, If you want to reply to my post about Infragard do so Under THAT thread and I will reply. Thank you.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #860 on: August 23, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »
Sane,

Please stop posting Irrelevant stuff under my Topic, It makes it Look Messy and makes it harder for people reading the title to find the pertaining Info, If you want to reply to my post about Infragard do so Under THAT thread and I will reply. Thank you.

I aked you a slew of questions on that thread and you never answered them. please do so.

gautnl27

« Reply #861 on: August 23, 2009, 09:18:21 AM »
ok lemme find it, il reply in that topic's page

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #862 on: August 23, 2009, 09:23:36 AM »
Here are the questions:

why would you ever be a member of Infraguard?

Is the money good?

I mean, c'mon, really, please post all of the material.  what do they tell you guys, how do you meet, what information do you have to send, how often...

what websites/databases do you use to track people?

how do you know where to find people that fit into various demographics?

is it on the internet or is the database private that you use?

are their special phone numbers, radios, short wave?

what is the method of communication?

how often do you meet?

what type of community people are targeted for recruitment?

is there any association with other community groups like rotary, masons, etc.?

please share some info dude.

gautnl27

« Reply #863 on: August 23, 2009, 10:54:20 AM »
Here are the questions:

Question for you Sane.

If GIN was a "Pyramid Scheme" why would Alex Jones Have Kevin Trudeau On his show where he Promoted it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejbBJfk61mY

Global Information Network is a Foundation of truth seekers and people who are "awake" and fighting the bad things in the world that we all hear about on the Alex Jones Show. People who are not "awake" will not have the right mindset to be successful in GIN and will most likely quit, No offense, but its BECAUSE they are Losers!

Very Interesting...and Not a Ponzi, Its just set up to keep out the Loosers, GIN is a group that fights corruption and is made to help people protect themselves from the economic collaps that is in progress.

I just want to make this opportunity available to my fellow info warriors, It is not for everyone,
But if you think your up for it, you wont be disappointed!

I heard about GIN from my education while "playing" the "NWO countdown game" with "eli rook"

gautnl27

« Reply #864 on: August 23, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »
Now is absolutely the best time to get in on this!!!

Listen to the Alex Jones show when he had Kevin Trudeau on (5/26/09)

watch it on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOJhtiMFYM

Third:Click Join Now and use the Affiliate code:4204335 to get in, and become a Member

Or

You Can start out For FREE by Becoming an Affiliate.

luckee1

« Reply #865 on: August 23, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »
ANOTHER GD SPAMMER!!!

gautnl27

« Reply #866 on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:27 AM »
ANOTHER GD SPAMMER!!!

This is not spam, it is related to the topic of this thread, you really do Get Secret Info by Joining G.I.N.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #867 on: August 23, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »
can i borrow some money from you?  ???  ;)
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

gautnl27

« Reply #868 on: August 23, 2009, 11:08:49 AM »
can i borrow some money from you?  ???  ;)

Star out as an affiliate....its FREE ;)

Offline Dok

« Reply #869 on: August 23, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »
This is not spam, it is related to the topic of this thread, you really do Get Secret Info by Joining G.I.N.

does it have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder ring? how about rituals that are secret?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

« Reply #870 on: August 23, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
Star out as an affiliate....its FREE ;)

is that like an initiate? will i be illuminated?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #871 on: August 23, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »

This is really pitiful.
I hope you are happy with your secret info - I hope it keeps you safe.
Does the 'affiliate code' keep track of the number of 'prospects' you bring into the scheme?
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

gautnl27

« Reply #872 on: August 23, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »
does it have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder ring? how about rituals that are secret?

hahahah good one!

No its not that kinda thing.... but it does have members of the groups your making fun of.... who have became members of GIN because they did not like the direction that their Elite colleagues  were steering things.

The Global Information Network (GIN) is a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of St. Kitts and Nevis. It was conceived by a group of individuals from around the world who are the highest ranking members of several private societies, associations, clubs, and groups whose membership has been exclusive to the privileged elite class of the world. This group includes members of :

* The Brotherhood
    * The Bilderberg Group
    * The Council on Foreign Relations
    * The Freemasons
    * Yale University’s Skull and Bones
    * The Illuminati
    * The Trilateral Commission
    * Bohemian Club
    * And several other elite international societies

The individuals who conceived and helped organize the Global Information Network are, and will always be anonymous.

For the first time in human history, the highest ranking members of these “secret societies” have encouraged the formation of a new, private, member only group that allows people who do not qualify to become members of the above listed societies to join together and be exposed to the same secrets revealed and taught to members of those societies and clubs.

There is a New World Order forming that is designed to increase the gap between the wealthy and the average working man. GIN does not agree with this movement of total control over individuals. GIN believes that EVERY person has the right to know the secrets of creating the life they want and enjoying freedom, pursuing happiness, and achieving all their dreams and desires.

The Creed of the Global Information Network is:

* Every person on earth has the right to know all the knowledge available on planet earth
    * Every person on earth has the right to pursue happiness
    * Every person on earth has the right to be free to pursue his own dreams, goals, and desires
    * Every person on earth has the right to know ALL the methods of curing and preventing disease and have dynamic vibrant health.
    * Every person on earth has the right to know how to use their mind to create and manifest in their lives whatever they choose
    * Every person on earth has the right to privacy from all governments and corporate entities
    * Every person on earth has the right to be happy, secure, safe, and fulfilled as a human being
    * Every person on earth has the same importance as every other person
    * Every person on earth can have, be or do anything they desire
    * The privileged elite class has NO right to hide the truth from the masses and keep them as virtual slaves
    * Freedom of speech, freedom to express ideas, opinions, and what individuals believe to be statements of fact even if it is against worldwide consensus should never be impeded.

The individuals who encouraged the formation of GIN include:

* Billionaires
    * Celebrities
    * Royalty
    * Former heads of governments (Prime Ministers/Presidents)
    * World Leaders
    * Scientists
    * Some of the most powerful, influential, educated and successful people on earth

For obvious reasons these individuals will always remain anonymous and do not have any "official" association with GIN.

GIN is an organization where the average person can gain access to the same secret information that up until now has been the exclusive privilege of the elite class and only to members of the above societies and groups.

By allowing average people access to this secret knowledge, it is the hope of GIN that:

* Individual levels of personal responsibility will increase.
    * More people will become empowered.
    * Depression, powerlessness, poverty, hunger, and slavery will diminish and over time cease to exist
    * A worldwide global shift will occur where the masses will stop looking to government, or corporate entities to solve all problems
    * People will understand that they CAN change their situations and create any reality they desire
    * The world will go into an upward movement of prosperity, freedom, and peace for all to such a degree that mankind has never seen

The Global Information Network’s goal  is to be the worldwide communication center that will spread previously secret  and hidden knowledge that has been used by the ruling classes to keep the world uninformed, full of fear, impoverished and enslaved.

By educating the world with this secret data, The Global Information Network hopes to empower people to have, be or do everything and anything they desire. By doing so, happiness will increase, fear will fall away, people will become more prosperous than ever before, poverty, slavery, and despair will begin to vanish from the planet and violence and wars will cease to exist on planet earth.

Offline Dok

« Reply #873 on: August 23, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »
* The Brotherhood
    * The Bilderberg Group
    * The Council on Foreign Relations
    * The Freemasons
    * Yale University’s Skull and Bones
    * The Illuminati
    * The Trilateral Commission
    * Bohemian Club
    * And several other elite international societies

uhm, those people do have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder rings, and rituals, and are initiated and become illuminated. No thanx, i'll pass on your illuminated secret (occultic) knowledge.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

gautnl27

« Reply #874 on: August 23, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »
is that like an initiate? will i be illuminated?

IF you become a member you will "be illuminated" but you really should already have an idea of how things have been working in the world Becoming a member just ensures you get all the Information you need to prosper in the disaster that's coming. Just go to the site and see for youself

Think of it like a subscription to have inside information about how things run.

It is designed to keep out the type of person that  is not ready, and Thinks its a Ponzi scheme as well as any Infiltrators... these people will not be successful and will spread disinfo about GIN.

Offline Dok

« Reply #875 on: August 23, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »
IF you become a member you will "be illuminated" but you really should already have an idea of how things have been working in the world Becoming a member just ensures you get all the Information you need to prosper in the disaster that's coming. Just go to the site and see for youself

Think of it like a subscription to have inside information about how things run.

It is designed to keep out the type of person that  is not ready, and Thinks its a Ponzi scheme as well as any Infiltrators... these people will not be successful and will spread disinfo about GIN.

i already have all the answers of whats to come, and on how to survive it. and the answers sure isnt found in the secret teachings of all ages. what you should do is come out of the occultic teachings.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

gautnl27

« Reply #876 on: August 23, 2009, 11:31:51 AM »
uhm, those people do have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder rings, and rituals, and are initiated and become illuminated. No thanx, i'll pass on your illuminated secret (occultic) knowledge.

That's fine with me LOL All I was meaning was that there are some Members of GIN that also belong to those groups that  "have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder rings, and rituals" 

GIN membership does NOT involve those rituals, handshakes and stuff like that, but you will "become Illuminated" in the sense that you will have access to Information and people that a non- member would not.

Offline Dok

« Reply #877 on: August 23, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

That's fine with me LOL All I was meaning was that there are some Members of GIN that also belong to those groups that  "have secret handshakes and codes and a decoder rings, and rituals" 

GIN membership does NOT involve those rituals, handshakes and stuff like that, but you will "become Illuminated" in the sense that you will have access to Information and people that a non- member would not.

how about an example of this occultic knowledge that we already dont have?
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #878 on: August 23, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »
Is this person really serious? Have they not seen the other thread about this?

"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not." Matthew 24:26 (KJV)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

gautnl27

« Reply #879 on: August 23, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »
how about an example of this occultic knowledge that we already dont have?

1.) GIN is not occultic

2.)...Fight tyranny and oppression,fight turning into Orwell's "1984"
Worldwide contacts,
Anti-aging secrets of the wealthy
Access to health information available anywhere on planet earth
Knowledge on how to be the healthiest, happiest, completely disease free humans in the world
Knowledge on how to live the longest
AND of coarse how to make money, get out of debt, and become Financially Independent.