Anyone have any dirt on GreenPeace?

Author Topic: Anyone have any dirt on GreenPeace?  (Read 7258 times)

Offline zdux0012

Anyone have any dirt on GreenPeace?
« on: February 20, 2008, 07:00:03 PM »
I keep getting confronted by GreenPeace activists.

I tell them about 9/11 as I do with every single person I meet. But is there anything about GreenPeace that I should mention?

I'll scour the internet and PP of course, I was just hoping for some clues.

Thanks!!
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline Kregener

Re: Anyone have any dirt on GreenPeace?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 07:05:02 PM »
They are communists?
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »
God I hope your joking.
However they want conduct their internal meetings is fine with me. -As long as they are not kidnapping children or hell bent on world conquest.

Also I assume all of their followers to be good meaning people (they just dont know sh*t about how the world works).

Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 08:51:41 PM »
Have you seen The Great Global Warming Swindle? At the end, co-founder of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, is critical of the organization.
http://www.omgili.com/newsgroups/sci/environment/4692eb701dnewstpgicomau.html&q=%22great+global+warming+swindle%22++greenpeace+founder+%22

GREENPEACE FOUNDER REVEALS HIDDEN AGENDA
   On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:14:18 +1000, "B0nz0" <...@optusnt.com.au> wrote:

Co-founder-turned-critic of Greenpeace, Patrick Moore, tells how climate change theory became the main focus of extremists after "world communism failed, the Wall came down and a lot of peaceniks and political activists moved into the environmental movement bringing their neo-Marxism with them and learnt to used green language in a very clever way to cloak agendas that have more to do with anti-capitalism and anti-globalisation than ... ecology or science."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/miranda-devine/see-who -really-is-doing-the-swindling/2007/05/26/11796017 30595.html?page=2

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Kregener

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 11:40:04 PM »
Watermelons.

Green on the OUTSIDE...RED on the inside.
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Jesus Murphy

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »
Greenpeace? Aside from being a bunch of Luddite ecoterrorists?

Like the World Wildlife Foundation, and just about every other 'environmental' group, they are nothing but a front/shill for the NWO and Illuminati. Remember, Prince Philip founded the WWF...need I say more?

The whole environmental movement is a joke...they think they mean well, even though they are advocating eugenics and a global carbon tax.

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 02:26:40 AM »

Remember, Prince Philip founded the WWF...need I say more?

Not realy but you may want to mention Prince Bernard, who was co-founder of both Bilderberg-group and WWF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Bernhard_of_the_Netherlands
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 07:40:11 AM »
Watermelons.

Green on the OUTSIDE...RED on the inside.

That's pretty good. I tend to call them green nazis though. :D Basically that organization is a way to destroy property rights for all of us in the serf classes and to push communitarian law. Basically setting up neighborhood and city panels with a private city manager that are untouchable under the guise of the environment. They then can use their power to break and enter into your home and steal your land. Its quite similar to the system of local panels the Soviets had. For more on communitarianism click here: http://nord.twu.net/acl/ On this related note, I really think Alex needs to get Niki Raapana on. She's had 6+ hours of interviews on Rense's program and all of them are golden.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk