ABC News Claims Homeland Security Blimp is UFO

Author Topic: ABC News Claims Homeland Security Blimp is UFO  (Read 28576 times)

Offline Matthew

ABC News Claims Homeland Security Blimp is UFO
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:22:34 pm »

ABC NEWS desperate to ignore Homeland Security blimp, claims UFO over Salt Lake City

ABC NEWS reports a  Homeland Security blimp over the skies of Salt Lake City, Utah. Except their anchorman actor who reads the script suggest it could be a “rocket, a blimp, a UFO?”

Continue reading here (video included) ---------->
http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2009/01/05/abc-news-desperate-to-ignore-homeland-security-blimp-claim-ufo-over-salt-lake-city/

sociostudent

Re: ABC News Claims Homeland Security Blimp is UFO
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 11:25:10 pm »
God, msm's retarded.  :(

Offline Look4Truth

• John 3:3
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:26:41 pm »
"UFO BLIMP"

BLIMP!

This just shows us how little they think about the American public anymore. To them, we're just retarded cattle waiting to get chipped in camps.

UFO Blimp...  ::)

I shudder to think of the water cooler talk tomorrow.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. - Ephesians 2:8-9

Rock

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 12:00:12 am »
MSM.........

No longer credible

Rock

Offline Anti Federalist

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 12:11:04 am »
I recall one time, a few years ago now, watching red "chaff" flares being released from military aircraft in an exercise over the Gulf of Mexico.

A week later the local NBC station out of Lafayette LA was reporting on the "mysterious UFO" sightings last week.

MSM = Fail.

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:40 am »
Is this a sign of desperation or stupidity? Even a child could see that is not a UFO it has wings and a propeller
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 12:43:49 am »
The MSM is always the first to mock UFO sightings. If they are saying it's a UFO then you know it's not.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 02:44:19 am »
Is this a sign of desperation or stupidity? Even a child could see that is not a UFO it has wings and a propeller

I think it is a combination of desperation, stupidity, and hubris.

The have been sitting in the VIP room for so long, they forgot to think about the people pouring the champagne.

It is their greatest weakness and it is a double edged sword.

Once they come to grips that we exist, they are forced to confront the crimes they have committed.

Their sleepless nights are dealt with through hiding their own heads in the sand via self created bubbles of yes men, pharmaceuticals, anti-logic, peer pressure, and further soul damaging activities.

They are completely lost, may god have mercy on their souls.

Now prepare the grand juries, the search warrants, the exponential growth in the truth awakening, and their long term prison stays.

Their reign of terror is ending and their frail attempts at holding up this falling house of cards is pitiful.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Revolt426

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 03:11:20 am »
Well, as for the Luciferian sect they openly admit they have no souls. They say a soul is a weakness and prevents them from accomplishing their goals, primaraly of obtaining power, money and  becoming a god.
"Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate … It will purge the rottenness out of the system..." - Andrew Mellon, Secretary of Treasury, 1929.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 03:28:26 am »
Well, as for the Luciferian sect they openly admit they have no souls. They say a soul is a weakness and prevents them from accomplishing their goals, primaraly of obtaining power, money and  becoming a god.

I wonder if that's why seemingly all of the really evil elite have coal black eyes, that, and they "have that look"--you can just sense it somehow.

Offline Hawkwind

• Quaere verum
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 04:33:53 am »
very much desperation at work here...had it been a few years ago it would have been a "al qaeda monitoring blimp" im sure, now they are just trying to play dumb

sociostudent

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 07:07:55 am »
I wonder if that's why seemingly all of the really evil elite have coal black eyes, that, and they "have that look"--you can just sense it somehow.

I think that's just dilated pupils  ;D

Offline iks83

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 07:16:27 am »
So people in media must be psychopaths too I mean... doesn't the anchor feel shame by reading BS like that? Its so retarded how can anyone sit there and talk stuff like that without getting embarrassed.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 07:17:48 am »
Given the shape of it, whatever it is, it looks as if we will get screwed with it.  ::)  ;D
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

sociostudent

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 07:18:22 am »
So people in media must be psychopaths too I mean... doesn't the anchor feel shame by reading BS like that? Its so retarded how can anyone sit there and talk stuff like that without getting embarrassed.

Because he's laughing on the inside thinking about all the idiots out there who are actually falling for this nonsense.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 08:33:19 am »
MSM.........

No longer credible

Rock

Hi rock.
Agreed and bump +++++that for about the past 8 years or more.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 08:47:04 am »

This baby (in Salt Lake) seems to be a new, 'unknown' or secret type ... very long and 'cigar' shaped. It does fit the description of many 'cigar-shaped' UFOs for many decades. But WAIT! It doesn't mean it is a mothership from SIRIUS ... I'm just saying, it fits the description of something that has been around for decades ... long BEFORE Homeland Security in 2002(?).

Ayone have pictures of known spy wagons that look more like the Salt Lake blimp?

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 08:49:46 am »
It looks like a UFO to me.

Useful f***ing obfuscation.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Intruth

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2009, 10:09:25 am »
So all I have read in this thread is ridicule after what ABC news speculation. So what is it? lets hear some Prison Planet Forum speculation. I agree that it is a secret government observation platform, but what is scarry is that is is so close to what is going on in Yellowstone. I have been following the GLP thread and they see a cover up going on in data being released. I tend to agree that something is up.
"I am the way, the TRUTH and the life". Jesus

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 10:19:50 am »
That's beyond even twilight zone standards.

Perhaps it's just a surveillance blimp, occams razor. Anything in the sky is either there to watch, modify or control the surrounding environment.

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

xfahctor

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 10:21:46 am »
http://www.aliendave.com/Article_UFOBlimp2007.html

KUTV

Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:04 EDT

Blimp 'UFO' in Salt Lake City Was Developed By Utah Man

KUTV

Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:04 EDT

A mysterious blimp-like object seen hovering over Salt Lake City on Wednesday was a small craft that was being developed by a resident - when it lost power and drifted over the valley, according to police.

The silver, zeppelin-type object was seen by dozens of witnesses at approximately 8:00 a.m. Witnesses reported that the object appeared to be approximately 100 feet long, but authorities say in actuality it was less than 30 feet in size.

The powerless blimp floated over Salt Lake City and eventually went down in the foothills east of downtown. Scott Duehlmeier, who works in the area where the blimp went down, ran over to see what it was. He picked it up and found it to be a balloon-type object.

Salt Lake City Police later contacted a man, Daniel Geery, of Salt Lake City, who claimed ownership of the object and admitted that it was a craft he was developing.

Geery told 2News that he was using a remote control to perform a test flight of his "hyper blimp" at dawn Wednesday when a power pack on the object failed, and drifted away.

"I put a different prop on it and wanted to see if it would have a bigger effect," he said. "And it did. but only flew for 5 or 10 minutes and then just... dead."

Geery knew that he would have trouble retrieving his hyper blimp -- mainly because there was little wind and he knew that meant the balloon would hover for hours.

Air traffic controllers at Salt Lake City International Airport did not pick up the object on radar and were unaware of what was generating the UFO buzz. Officials say it is possible that federal air traffic regulations were violated and charges are possible against the owner of the blimp.

Authorities are not sure whether any charges will or should be filed against Geery, but say he should be held responsible if the general population was ever endangered by his object.

"If something like this is going to put the public in jeopardy, then certainly we are going to pursue [charges]," said Sgt. Rich Brady of the Salt Lake City Police Department.

Geery said he has been working on the hyper blimp for more than a decade and has made more than 600 of them. Even though they can appear large in size, he says they are actually quite compact.

"This whole thing you can roll up and put in a suitcase," he said.

Some witnesses also reported seeing the same object over the Sugar House area on Tuesday night. However, Salt Lake City Police have not been able to corroborate those claim

xfahctor

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 10:24:08 am »

it's essentialy a toy.

xfahctor

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2009, 10:42:46 am »

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 11:00:51 am »
God, msm's retarded.  :(

The other day Alex said something roughly along the lines of: "It's not that the establishment media are that stupid, it's that they know the American sheeple are that stupid."

I think when they report things this ridiculous, it's just their way of mocking their hopelessly gullible viewers. And part of the joke, of course, is that the viewers don't even realize they're being mocked, and will even defend the people mocking them.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

xfahctor

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 11:14:25 am »
I have to ask the OP though, what was your reason for calling this a homeland security blimp? is there something else in the story you didn't include in the original post? I know they probably use them for surveylence, but what about this particular story lead  you to call this one of them?

sociostudent

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 11:26:34 am »
The other day Alex said something roughly along the lines of: "It's not that the establishment media are that stupid, it's that they know the American sheeple are that stupid."

I think when they report things this ridiculous, it's just their way of mocking their hopelessly gullible viewers. And part of the joke, of course, is that the viewers don't even realize they're being mocked, and will even defend the people mocking them.

That's true.  :)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 11:29:55 am »
This guy, Daniel Geery, has been flying his mini-blimp around for a long time ... in the news/net everywhere ... the newsdorks in Salt Lake did NOT know what this was?

http://www.highbeam.com/Search.aspx?q=Daniel+Geery+of+Salt+Lake+City
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline iks83

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 11:32:33 am »
but its a nice ad campaign for him... and for free (if he doesnt get jailed). maybe they even interview him now to clear things up who knows... but where was he during the ron paul campaign!

Offline Look4Truth

• John 3:3
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 11:44:32 am »
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. - Ephesians 2:8-9

Offline al0152

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 01:01:12 pm »
"UFO BLIMP"

BLIMP!

This just shows us how little they think about the American public anymore. To them, we're just retarded cattle waiting to get chipped in camps.

UFO Blimp...  ::)

I shudder to think of the water cooler talk tomorrow.

:o Look up in the sky! IT'S A BIRD! NO, IT'S A PLANE!  ??? What is it?
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

sociostudent

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 01:05:14 pm »
:o Look up in the sky! IT'S A BIRD! NO, IT'S A PLANE!  ??? What is it?

The only thing wrong with that scenario is that no one looks UP anymore....they're too "wrapped up in themselves", lol.  ;)

xfahctor

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 01:08:35 pm »

it's a bird....no...it's plane........no......oh....nevermind....it's just someones toy.

Offline ConcordeWarrior

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 01:11:42 pm »
What we see on that video looks more like a missile of sorts that's being tested. No UFO for sure.

Is Area 51 anywhere nearby I wonder? Or maybe there is another Air Force base nearby testing some new weapons I mean just the shells without the content inside.
The Sky is My Home

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 01:12:53 pm »
Im a skywatcher...in the year 2000 and 2001, I saw about 14 triangle ufo's. real ones..now I havent seen one in about 7 years...i guess the hot spot dried up
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

xfahctor

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 01:16:39 pm »
IT'S A GUY'S TOY!
it's not a missle test
it's not a homeland security surveylence device
it's not aliens.....
it's a TOY

nofakenews

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2009, 01:16:57 pm »
it's a bird....no...it's plane........no......oh....nevermind....it's just someones toy.

Government spy toys......  ;D

xfahctor

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2009, 01:20:11 pm »

Government spy toys......  ;D
I'm sure they have somehting like this. but this one belongs to a guy who just likes to tinker with stuff like this

Offline Matthew

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2009, 01:35:25 pm »
Well, I guess if it is a small toy blimp that could explain why it wasn't picked up on radar. That would make the news piece a little more honest. A little... Though, the video was still shot to be very misleading.

xfahctor

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 01:57:48 pm »
a lot of these mysterious sightings can be atributed to mere toys. that infamouse triangle everyone has been seeing? it's a toy. There are a number of versions of it, including one made by jeff wilson, a frequent participant in ufo building contests and conventions, one even has a laser attatched to it. Wild to watch in action.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2009, 02:07:03 pm »
That was clearly a blimp, and I am genuinely disturbed that the MSM would claim otherwise with a straight face.

As for real 'blimp' style UFO's, they have been around long before we even designed our first blimps, indeed the first Zeppelin didn't fly for another 30 years...:

1870!?!?!   WTF???

To me,  the subject is no joke and the MSM are way out of line doing this. Real 'mothership cigar' images tend to show powerful lateral lights on the sides of the objects, which in my view, are a side-effect of the propulsion, a sort of Cerenkov Radiation. To see this this real-world reactor image of such radiation, right out of Star Trek but real, look at this:

Cerenkov Radiation

I am trying to get hold of some original prints of the much (and often justifiably so) maligned George Adamski's 'mothership' photo's, which set the benchmark for 'spectacular' which stands today.  I have some old first-editions of his books (3 signed) and they hold very clear photos.  In these, one can see Cerenkov Radiation points not just on the cigars, but also on the exiting 'Scout Craft' coming out of the belly of the 'Mothership', a visible detail lost on most all of the photos around today, and I feel a detail a hoaxer would simply not have designed, or even in that time, heard about.

In short, I do believe these behemoth craft are real, but they are not these tiny (by comparison) blimps as we see in the ABC footage.

(Personally, I don't think the real ones are 'alien' but are secret technology run by the very capstone of the Illuminati -they always get technology decades before we do)